🔞 Where The ATJ Characters Love To **Do The Dirty** With You (𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒):

(I'm excluding Charlie Chaplain from these HC's because he's a child/minor and to include him in 18+ Headcannons like these would be extremely weird and wrong)

(P.S: I was going to include the bonus characters, a.k.a William, Ben, Kraven and Ford, but I really  cba and decided to cut them out last minute) (Sorry guys!)

~ROBBIE~

-   Backstage at one of his shows. As soon as Robbie gives you the hint to meet him backstage at one of Stiff Dylan's concerts, that's when you know it's on! 

-    Sex with Robbie is generally quite goofy and relaxed. Whilst he's got you pinned up against the large AMP's in a secluded area backstage, he'll sometimes crack a really bad joke whilst he's drilling into you from behind.

-  "Fuck, my Dylan has been stiff for you the entire time I was up there, babe!" 

~JOHN/JAMES POTTER~

-   In an abandoned classroom (if he's horny for you at school and needs a quick fuck), or if he's down to love properly and make love to you, he likes to do it in his bedroom (or yours  if he's hanging out at your place)

-   He kind of likes the idea of getting caught by a teacher or a family member whilst in the act, but he's still not fully comfortable with the idea of the headmaster or his Aunt Mimi potentially walking in and seeing his big dick getting sucked on by you whilst he's letting out the growliest moans ever. If the two of you are in his room, he likes to clear his desk and sprawl you out on it so he can see everything he's doing to you. You love it when he does this because you can always look up on the wall next to you at his random drawings of bugs and what not if you're not staring at his lust-filled gaze.

-  "My god yes, my fuckin' darling birdy....y suck me off so well....fuck...."

~DAVE~

-   In his bedroom of course, but if you're both feeling a bit risky, you sometimes fuck around the back of Atomic Comics, and one time you even fucked in Hit-Girl's safehouse whilst she was training in the next room. And she almost walked in on seeing Dave hungrily eat you out near her wall of knives, but you managed to clean yourself up before she saw you. You were kind of pissed off because you were just seconds away from cumming all over Dave's face as well!

-   There's no doubt that Dave Lizewski WHIMPERS. He sometimes begs, but not all the time, he mostly whimpers. Every time his dick is touched or overstimulated in any way, he lets out the hottest whimpers which turns you on even more that before, especially when you're on top of him riding him cowgirl style!

-   "Hmnghhh...Y-Y-Y/N... please please, please let me taste you again....please....I need you so badddd..."