Twelve

"I feel like he tried to really impregnate me." Jade was stressed as she paced in front of Royce and Maddy, waiting on the results. "Like, what possessed him?!"

"Yeah, Royce. What possessed him?" Royce suddenly found his hands very interesting, face flushing as he muttered an apology. "Times up, let me see."

"I'm too immature to be a mother, please."

"You arrrrre.....not pregnant!"

"Just to be sure."

"Roy- ROYCE NO!"

"Royce is abusing me, mother." Jade groaned when Tiarra walked in, Royce sulking in a corner while Maddy tended to her. "He threw me down the stairs."

"You do not want a child, I help you not be pregnant. You want a child, I protect you and the baby. What is so hard to understand about that?" Royce threw his hands up, narrowing his eyes at Fez. "This would not be happening if you would just control yourself!"

"Hey, I-"

"We know you didn't." Maddy cut him off, switching Jade's ice pack for her shoulder. "Luckily, she didn't hit her head."

"Yeah, cause it's not her first time falling down some stairs." Tiarra mumbled, moving to check her over either way.

"No. He threw her. Picked her up and everything."

"Royce Paris." He winced, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Go to your room."

"His middle name Paris?" Fez mumbled, watching Royce slump his way up the stairs. "Wait, he got a room here?"

"Yes, his middle name is Paris. No, he doesn't have an official room here so he's going to mine." Jade muttered, grabbing at her mom. "Come cuddle me."

"You."

"Ow." Maddy thumped Fez on the head, eyeing him and crossing her arms.

"Need to figure out how to use a condom. Chicos tontos y sus estúpidas cabezas vacías, tío." Fez stared blankly at her, blinking and flipping her off. "Did you even understand that?"

"Nah, but I got this sixth sense. Let's me know when people talkin shit." Tiarra kissed Jade's head and went to shower, leaving the three of them to talk. "Look, my bad about the no protection thing. But in my defense, you literally grabbed me by the dick and told me you wanted it."

"You own a whole fuckin store and not one condom was pulled from your pocket." Jade grumbled, glaring at him. "You literally sell them."

"I gave a clear warning, you didn't wanna listen."

"I could get pregnant! Stop looking like- do you see the shit I have to deal with?!"

"....I know how you feel when me and Royce do it. I get it now, and I'm sorry." Maddy looked thoroughly disgusted, Jade groaning and throwing a pillow at Fez.

"Look, I damn near got you pregnant. So that means one of two things." He sat on the coffee table, knowing he had to be quick before Tiarra came back. "We dating."

"What's the second thing?"

"Well, if you say we're not, we could have another sc-"

"Get yo ASS off my TABLE!" Fez flopped over dramatically when a sandal connected with his head, whining and rolling around as Jade and Maddy laughed. "Talkin nonsense. I'm gonna ban you from my damn house."

"Fez, if you're trying to ask me out, might I suggest growing a pair and saying so?" He popped up, clearing his throat and grabbing her hands. "I-...I don't like you."

"Will thou-"

"Wait! Let me get my camera!"

"What are you doing?" Nap interrupted, mildly irritated with the feeling of eyes on him, Fez propped his head up to look at Jade. He was taking a little break from running errands and ended up falling asleep, waking up to her face close to his and her mumbling something.

"Sorry, I was counting them." She moved back a bit, her eyes still darting over his face. "I keep losing track. I was at a hundred and fifty two."

"...a hunni- what?" Maybe it was because he was still half asleep, but she wasn't making any sense.

"Your freckles. The sun caught them just right. I was counting the ones I could see." She explained slowly, Fez nodding after a moment. "That's it."

"Oh." His alarm went off after that, a tired groan leaving him. "I don't wanna go."

"You can stay here and I'll give you a massage."

fez to 55 contacts: rain check.

(Y'all, I deadass lowkey but highkey don't think I can keep up with this 😭 BUT I FREAKING LOVE THEMMMMMMUUUUUGGGGHHHH)