Eleven

"You got what?!" Jade dropped the bags she was holding, eyes wide as she stared at Fez. "Is Ash okay?"

"Oh wow, fuck me then."

"You're standing in front of me perfectly healthy. How's my child?"

"Injured. Only a kiss will satisfy me." Ash dramatically called from the living room, Jade rolling her eyes and picking the bags up.

"I'm not a pedo."

"I'm eighteen."

"And I'm Beyonce." Fez snorted, going back to his conversation with Tiarra. "Wait, mama. Why do you keep letting him in?"

"Don't worry, Jade. I'm not stealing your boyfriend." Tiarra teasingly said, her daughter groaning while Fez choked on his drink. "He wanted to wait for you."

"For what?" Jade moved past them to put up the groceries she'd bought, glancing back when no one said anything. "Is this about Nate?"

"Fuck no." Fez scoffed, placing his cup down and leaning back against the counter. "I don't care about his ass. He need to care about his life more, that's for sure."

"Right? I heard Royce mumbling yesterday, you know how bad it is when he mumbles. That boy is going to put that man on a T-shirt." Tiarra swiftly left the kitchen, squealing into her cup with a grin. "Well, he would if I let him."

"You okay, J?" He wrapped his arms around her, head on hers as she put away all of the cold stuff. "You don't always have to bounce back this fast."

"Life doesn't stop because I'm having a crisis. My mom's okay, so I'm okay." She needed the hug. She hadn't touched her mom since she came back, even though they've talked. She needed the contact. "As long as she's here and alive, I'll always be okay."

(I SWEAR I won't kill her mom. I promise)

"Mhm." He didn't fully believe her. She'd usually push him off a few seconds in, and it's been close to two minutes since the hug started. "Give me a kiss."

"See, now you're pushing it." She shoved him back, Fez laughing and going back to her. "And you ain't even ask nicely? Yeah, you tried it."

"May I get a kiss?" He placed a soft one to her cheek, another to her shoulder, and a third to her neck. "Please?"

".....I don't like you."

(SISTER!!!!! STOP READING IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO PICK UP THIS BOOK!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!)

Now that Jade was back, their relationship turned to a different definition of complicated. They'd both matured enough to realize it, the only thing was speaking it into existence.

"Lay back."

Which might happen after this. Author, take over.

(MAKIN LOOOOOVE! FACES!)

Oh I, love when you resist.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Jade laid back on his bed, Fez nudging her legs apart and kissing her.

Say when you make me work for it, you know I put in that overtime.

"You gotta keep yo legs open, else we ain't got much to work with." He barely managed to pull his head up to speak, Jade huffing and relaxing again. "Don't sound like that."

"Meh meh me- h- mm."

I can feel your body tense up when I bite your lips.

Jade tensed and shuddered at the feeling of his teeth scrapping her clit, a shaky breath leaving her when both of his hands wrapped around her legs to keep them apart.