Eight

"AAAAHHHHGGGGG PUT THE SHIT ON!"

"THIS SHIT IS ITCHY!"

"Jade and Fez fighting, part two thousand three hundred and forty nine." Ash sighed into the camera he'd specifically dedicated to catching Fez and Jade's physical fights, shaking his head as they crashed into a wall. "All because he won't put on the costume she brought him."

"Put. It. On."

"You see that gun right there? Kill me." Jade huffed, gritting her teeth and wrestling him into a position to slip the bottom half of the costume on. "Get the fu- HELP ME!"

"Jade told me to stay here and she'll give me a kiss." Ash shrugged, watching as Jade successfully got the costume on Fez. She breathlessly cheered, flopping down to catch her breath. "My cheek is smoochless, ma'am."

"Gimme a moment, damn."

(Jade made Fez dress as a horse because she was a cowgirl. Few jokes to come)

"Oooohhhhh, it's cause you ri-"

"Finish that stupid ass sentence if you want to." Jade grit out, Maddy snorting while Fez snuck outside. "Chris!"

"Helloooo beautiful lady!" Chris hugged her with a smile, Jade spinning around so he could see her entire costume. "Sorry I couldn't be your horse."

"She's got one, she's okay." Maddy piped in, spotting Royce. "Holy...."

"Did I overdo it?" They were Morticia and Gomez, Royce a very-emphasis on very-hot version of him. "Is it too much?"

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Chris and Jade mumbled when they saw Maddy's face, the girl ignoring them and tugging Royce onto the dance floor.

"....are we gonna talk about it?" Chris whispered when he spotted Nate in the crowd, Jade looking at him.

"No."

"Okay."

"Hold this and give me this." Jade found Fez outside, swapping their cups and downing his drink before he could say anything. "Thank fuck."

"...You're happy that it's just apple juice?" She tossed the drink in her cup out, which replaced his confusion entirely. "Who gave you that?"

"Doesn't matter, no one else saw, I'm not telling so you can catch a body." She muttered, flipping his hand and taking a hit of his blunt. "Thanks for sharing."

"At least replace my damn juice."

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"Fuckin stupid ass motherfuckin- here." Jade gave Fez his juice minutes later, dapping Rue up and huffing. "Horny ass kids fuckin in the kitchen."

"Come sit." Fez motioned to the open spot next to him, Rue groaning.

"It's like we're back to being kids again." She mumbled, that feeling of intruding back. It doubled when Fez grabbed Jade's hand and tugged her closer.

"No thanks, I told Chris to save me a dance." She made no actual move to get away from him, looking over her shoulder to see if Chris was waiting for her. "He's gonna give me a lapdance."

"Jade, change of plans,....uuuuhhhhhh." Chris came to a stop when he saw Fez, awkwardly laughing and dapping him up. "So you're the one she rode in on."

"Can you not?" Jade grit out when Fez snorted, yanking her hand out of his and shoving Chris's shoulder. "And what's the change? The song isn't on yet?"

"It is but, uuuhhhh.....Maddy's humping Royce and I'm sure you don't wanna see that." Nate was looking for her. He was asking around for her, trying to see if he could find her and Chris overheard him. "Like they are getting it on."

It was a lie, of course. Maddy had dragged Royce over to a couch ages ago, the two of them in their own world.

"Ew, splash water on them, I wanna dance." She tried making her way around him, getting irritated when he blocked her.

"Wassup, Chris?" Fez sat up a bit but was ignored, Chris trying to come up with something quick as Jade complained about missing the song. "Why she can't go in there?"

"Because there's also these girls talking about her, and I don't want her costume to get ruined. It looks nice." Not so much a lie.

"Uh huh." Fez wasn't buying his lies at all, standing up and grabbing Jade's arm. "You heard him. Sit yo pretty ass down for a second."

"Awwww, you think I'm pretty." She made a kissy face at him while Rue laughed, Fez pushing her face away.

"Let's get this sorted out."

"I can handle this, man. You really, really don't have to worry." Chris was now panicking. He'd seen the aftermath of Nate's face when Fez and Royce were done with him, and he'd heard the rumor of what happened to Mason. He did not want to witness it first hand.

"Nah, it's cool. It's just a bunch of girls, right?" There was a darkness in his eyes when he looked at him, Chris swallowing and trying to find something to say. "Maddy took Royce to the couch over an hour ago and they haven't been up since. Jade just came from in there, if someone was talking about her she would know."

".....she told me not to say anything." He cracked, Fez nodding and heading further through the crowd. "She said you'd kill him!"

"I might, not sure yet." He was tucking his chain, eyes darting around. "Depends on how fast she gets in here."

"Fez, man, don't do this."

"She usually able to sense shit like this, so she might already be off the couch." Fez continued on, only stopping when Chris rounded and placed his hands on his shoulders. "What?"

"He doesn't know where she is. All you've gotta do is get her out of here."

"There you are." Rue was in the pool making out with Jules, Jade looking up from her phone and squinting at Nate. "I was looking for you."

"For what? You want round two, bitch?" She stood up and dropped her phone on the couch, tossing her hat next to it. "I promise you this time Imma beat yo ass."

"Your cokehead pet and your ape of a brother jumped me."

"Fuck did you call them?"

"Is that-" Maddy was off of Royce before she finished her sentence when they heard screaming and yelling, the two of them beating Fez and Chris outside. "Get off her!"

Nate's fist nearly got Jade if she didn't move her head, kicking him in his face hard enough to send him on his back. She got on top of him, punching him anywhere he wasn't covering.

Face, neck, ribs, chest.

Multiple punches to the chest.

"I do this shit for real, pussy!" She yelled when someone grabbed her, kicking at him and yelling insults and curses. "Stop fuckin playing with me! Pussy ass BITCH!"

"FUCK YOU!" Nate yelled as some of the other people outside pulled him back, the two of them screaming at each other.

Fez was laughing as he pulled Jade back, Royce following Maddy to get their things while Chris stayed between the two of them just in case she got free.

"Alright, J. That's enough." One arm around stomach, one hand under jaw, he might as well fuck her. "You gon' lose yo voice you keep screamin."

"Man, fuck all that! I'm trynna fight!" She was pissed and his laughing wasn't calming her down. "What the fuck is so funny?!"

"He damn near did a somersault when you kicked him." The image of Nate flipping back was enough to make her laugh, effectively stopping her screaming. "Almost broke his damn neck."

"He should've. Comin over here on some bullshit. Talkin out the side of his neck and shit." Jade huffed, pushing his arms off of her and grabbing her things. "I'll talk to you later, Chris."

"Okay." They hugged, Chris mumbling an apology before letting her go.

"Giddy up!"

"Fuck off me."