One

"And this is my thirteenth reason." Jade sighed as she finished unpacking the kitchen, her mom rolling her eyes and throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"So overdramatic. You know we had to move because you and your boyfriend kept fighting."

"We would never happen." (Welcome to a Zari_Writes1 book where I pop in more than Rue and my characters lie for no fucking reason) Jade scoffed, shrugging her arm off and picking up her keys. "Want somethin from the store?"

"Sour skittles." Tiarra (her fine ass momma 😩) said, plopping down on the couch and turning on the TV. Jade shrugged and left, getting in the car and heading towards the store they passed on the way in.

"Dressed like a fucking whore but who cares?" She mumbled, pulling her shorts and shirt down as she walked into the store. She ignored the fact that a child was at the counter, grabbing her mom's skittles and going to get what she wanted.

Ash's jaw dropped as he watched her walk around, eyes buldging when he noticed her shorts riding up again (to sit how they're supposed to). Jade grabbed a small tub of ice cream, making her way to the counter.

"Anything else good here?" She asked him, placing her things down and looking at him.

"Depends on what you lookin for." Ash said, thinking she was talking about drugs.

"Hell you mean 'depends what I'm looking for'? What you got?" She didn't mean to sound snappy (she didn't, overthinking) but she was just confused.

"Xanax, 2CT2, 2CT7-"

"What the fuck?" Jade stepped back, brows furrowed and nose scrunched. "Wigga is you tryna sell me drugs?"

"You asked if we had anything good." He shrugged, leaning against the counter.

"Nigga snacks. I look like a druggie to you? Don't answer that." She'd just gotten off of an almost seven hour flight and she had yet to actually sleep. There's no doubt in her mind she looked horrible. "Are you working here for real? Ain't there something about labor laws? What if a fed came in?"

"Man, FEZ!" Ash yelled, Jade stiffening up.

"Oh hell naw." She mumbled, taking money from her pocket as the cooler door opened. "I'm findin another store what the fuck."

"Wass- Jade?" Fez's brows raised, wondering if he was seeing things or if the girl he literally fought with on a daily basis was back in town.

"Nope, Emerald. Jade is gone and will not be back." She said, slapping money on the counter and walking out before she could get her change. "What the fuck is my luck?"

"That's Jade?! Her ass got fatter." Ash mumbled as Jade left, Fez smacking the back of his head. "Oh but you could lay hands on her."

"Man she hit me first." He mumbled, rolling his eyes and going back to the cooler. "She hit hard as fuck."

Jade's lame as hell. She should've come to the party later that day but she decided to stay home.

"Heyyyyyyy." Rue dragged as she answered Jade's FaceTime call, the older teen scrunching her nose and squinting.

"Hold on bitch I think I'm trippin. You tweakin off somen that ain't weed?" She asked, sliding a pair of glasses on her face and mugging her phone. "Rue."

"I'm livin life to the damn fullest, bro. Hop off my dick." Rue grumbled, Fez rejoining her on the couch a few seconds later. "Should've brought your lame ass here."

"Girl please go choke on a dick from the back in the most disrespectful way." Fez leaned over a little, enough for him to see her but not her seeing him. "Ol' bitch ass. Sound like T."

"T shoulda kicked yo ass out." Rue shot back, her face scrunching when she noticed Fez looking at her phone. "Why are you being weird?"

"Anyways, I need yo opinion on what I should post." Jade got her attention before she could call Fez out, Rue suddenly very interested in her phone as loads of pictures came through.

"I'm savin this one for my lockscreen." She mumbled, saving the pic of Jade bent over in the mirror with her hand coming up between her legs to flip off the camera. "And this one for my homescreen."

"Bitch I said which one should I post, not which one yo gay ass wanna nut to." Jade propped her phone up and Fez was practically drooling over her, Rue pushing his mouth closed as she looked over the pictures. "I look weird with glasses? I think I do."

"You look hot as fuck with glasses." (Yes all my characters got bad vision cause I got bad vision) Rue mumbled, Fez nodding dumbly in agreement. "Even puppy boy here agrees."

"If it ain't Christoper motherfuckin McKay, turn his ass around." She jokingly said, a little smile on her face as she played with her hair. "Just kidding, I know I'm hot."

"Hot, sexy, beautiful, gorgeous." Rue listed, finally settling on a picture....that Fez lowkey picked out because it looked the best. "This one."

"Okay, thank you. Have nice night, druggie." Jade blew her a kiss, Rue hanging up with a scowl.

"You're breathing on my neck."

"My bad." Fez moved back, Rue turning and looking at him suspiciously.

"I thought y'all hated each other."

"We just have a lot of chemistry."