Four

Fez had asked Jade to help Ash with some schoolwork. Jade agreed because Fez bought her food.

"How the fuck are you gonna ask me over here, then tell me I need to leave when I show up?" Jade was getting irritated as she stood in the rain, hoodie soaked as Fez sighed. "You could've messaged me earlier and told me."

"Jade, listen. If I let you in here, you gotta stay in my room." She shrugged, Fez opening the other door and ushering her inside.

"Why the fuck did you let her stand out there?" Ash's face scrunched when Jade walked in, moving to get her a towel as Fez locked the door behind her.

"Thank you." She mumbled, peeling off her hoodie and following Fez to his room. "I'm taking some clothes."

"Go ahead, just stay here." Jade waved him off before going through his closet, humming a song under her breath as she matched a sweater with a shirt and went for his dresser.

"Oh, I'm stealing so many outfits. Next time I come here I'm bringing a duffel bag." She changed and piled her clothes near the door, burying herself under his blanket and going on her phone. She had AirPods in, volume loud so she didn't notice when Rue bursted into the room or Fez trying to get her to leave.

"Why's Jade here?"

"Cause Jade can stay quiet, you can't sit still." He ground out, Rue rolling her eyes and going through his drawers for some dry clothes and socks.

"What the fuck?" Rue threw a pair of boxers at her head, Jade moving away from them as if they would burn her. Fez grabbed them and threw them back into his drawer, following Rue out of his room and trying to steer her towards the door. "Imma be nosy."

"Yo, I'm tryna tell you. I don't got shit right now. Like...come back in a few hours and I got whatever you need. But right now, you needa get the fuck up outta my house." Fez looked over his shoulder and just barely saw Jade peering at them, pointing down the hall. "Jade, go back to the room."

"Ok, my bad my bad." She mumbled, scurrying back to his room and laying down again.

Jade listens to Fez when he's serious about something. Any other time, she'd turn it into an argument or stall.

"Why's yo chair facin that way?" Mouse wasn't dumb, he could tell someone else was in the house. Ash was standing near the hallway and Fez had moved the chair so he was facing the hall. "You got someone else here? Custer."

"Nah wait, I got it. She's deaf, you gon' scare her." The lie rolled off his tongue easily, Mouse nodding and watching Fez go down the hall. Jade was half asleep, jolting and nearly punching him when he touched her shoulder. 'You're deaf. Can't hear.'

'I know what deaf means idiot.' She threw the blanket off and followed him out of the room, a frown on her face since she was tired. She tapped him on the back. 'Who the hell are these clowns?'

'Just sit here.' Usually Jade didn't shy away from attention, but the way the two men were eyeing her made her want to puke.

'They're actin like I'm fucking naked, O'Neil.' Fez's eyes flickered between the two of them, passing her a blanket.

"She sick or somethin? 'S not cold." Mouse said, Jade keeping her eyes on Fez.

"Yeah, she was out in the rain earlier." He muttered. 'Don't do nothing stupid.'

'I'm not you.' Okay, so Fez acted impulsively a few times? Mouse regarded the way they signed to each other, questioning when Fez even learned it. (Bitch he been learned it 🙄)

"What's her name?"

"Lyla." (BITCH WTF IM DEAD ASF 😭) Jade took a breath so she wouldn't laugh, even Fez not taking himself seriously at the name he said.