33

Does anyone remember that part in camp rock where dangerous smoke filled the ground making everyone who breaths it in pass out? Or the part where multiple villains were trying to kill the main characters?

Nobody?..

Well maybe because this trip was nothing like camp rock, and you were delusional to think there would be a moment of peace. As long as you were here there would never be a still moment.

For the first time in forever you didn't have a quick remark for Aizawa. You shut your mouth since it had been hanging open since you saw Dabi standing there.

Your ears were ringing. Ringing, and ringing, and ringing, and-

"y/n!"

Aizawa voice broke you out of your trance. Though the ringing wasn't as loud now you could hear the faint sounds still lingering.

"Why did he just disappear? That's not his quirk. How can he do that?"

"He um," Your mind raced trying to rack your brain for what could be happening "One of them.. Twice. Twice has a duplicating quirk. So um, he probably duplicated Dabi. They're most likely still deep in the forest somewhere"

Aizawa nodded looking out over the students "You all have permission to fight. This is a life or death situation. Do not, I repeat do not get yourselves killed. Do you understand me?"

Everyone nodded in agreement, then started frantically talking to each other to see how they should split up. Out of the corner of your eye you noticed Izuku coming from the forest with Kota on his back.

"Izuku!" You ran over to him taking Kota off his back hoping it would ease off of Izuku's injuries "What happened? I saw you fighting up on the cliff. Kota you're okay right? No scratches or anything?" The young boy nodded pointing over at Izuku.

"Help him not me! He saved me from a evil muscle villain" Tears were streaming down Kota's face which you wiped away quickly. Aizawa came up to the three of you patting Kota's back.

"y/n, take him inside and stay there with him until this situation is over"

"What?" You nodded over towards Izuku "He looks like he's going to pass out any second now. I can go in there and fight, you know i'm strong enough to"

"I know you're strong enough, but do you really think I'm going to send you out there when you can barely hold the kid still?" Your eyebrows furrowed at his words, but when you looked down at your hands you realized he was right. Your hand that was firmly supporting Kota's back had been shaking against him.

"Fine" You placed a hand on Izuku's cheek looking him directly in the eyes "Kick ass out there okay?" He nodded straightening up as much he could before running back into the forest.

You backed away into the building and found a room that should've be far enough from the commotion. Kota immediately grabbed a chair and went to look out the window to see anything, and you stayed far away from it.

This hadn't happened before.

Not when USJ happened. Not when you were threatened by the teachers. Not even when you were with the villains themselves. So why was this happening now?

"I can't see anything!" Kota cried trying to climb up higher to get a different view.

"Trust me. There's some things that you don't want to see and these types of situations are one of them"

Kota stopped looking out the window to stare you up and down.

"What?"

He stepped down from the chair and dragged it over to where you were. You watched as he sat down across from you with a tear stained face "Are you alright? You were shaking really bad. I used to shake really bad like that when I thought about my parents you know"