27

"Finally" You jumped out of your seat "What's the activity? Am I going against All Might?.. No, too easy. What if I went against all of you? It's still stupid easy but it's better than me just battling one of you"

All Might shook his head motioning towards your classmates "Your test is guiding your team to beat some of the teachers"

You eyed him up and down suspiciously "This has nothing to do with me fighting. What's the catch here?"

"No catch" He shrugged looking over the teachers "You even get to chose what teachers your team will be going against"

"And I'm guessing you get to choose what students are on my team?" All Might nodded but you stopped him before you could start "I wanna choose my own team. You can choose the teachers. That's how I wanna play"

He looked at you for a moment before rubbing his hands together "Sounds good Young l/n" Putting on his signature smile he turned towards the group of students.

"Young l/n's test will require some participants from her class! She will be choosing her team and lead them to victory against some of the teachers" He nodded towards you, motioning it was time to pick.

"You go first" With your arms crossed you nodded your head towards the teachers. He gripped his hands a little tighter but turned back to his coworkers.

"Looks like I'm picking first instead. I'll stay out for this round, but Aizawa you should go. Principal Nezu you should be in this too. Then we have Midnight and last but not least Cementos"

You took in his team before turning to your friends "Okay, I'm ready. Midoryia, Bakugou, and Sero" Denki looked at you longingly but you had to skip over him "Iida.. and Momo. That's my team" It had enough brains, and more than enough muscle power. You were set.

"Okay, young l/n bring your team up to the watch tower and we'll start from there. Remember guide your team correctly"

You nodded walking up the stairs and into the watchtower which had a nice view of the place we'd be fighting. All Might's voice came through the intercom and you groaned "I'm going to shit myself if he keeps talking" You mumbled

"You will have ten minutes to formulate a plan before you have to send them out. The teachers will be hiding all around the course in those ten minutes. You have walkie talkies that y/n will be able to communicate to her team with and vice versa. Be careful though, if a hero catches you it might be the end. One team will have to disable all of the others to pass" It shuts off after that leaving you to look at your team.

"Any ideas?"

Iida, Midoryia, and Momo immediately raised their hands.

"Good! Keep them for next time cause you're not using them today. I'm just going to do a super punch and knock the whole course out. It'll be an immediate win" You shrugged spinning around in the plush seat.

"y/n, I don't think that's such a good idea. All Might kept dropping hints that we need to work as a team. I think that's what they'll assume you do. Just take control of everything, I mean. As soon as you walk out that door the test will be over and you'll fail" Midoryia walked up next to your right "You're just going to have to point us in the right direction"

"I hate that you're right" You looked up at him then down at the course hunching over "I don't know how to guide people. I've never done it before and it's going to end in shambles"

Bakugou walked up on your left side slamming his hand down onto the console "Well it doesn't matter dumbass! You've got to lead us to victory or we're all walking out on you. Can't believe you're making the teachers look like they were right about you. How predictable you are"