16

"A home visit?" Your mother was currently going back and forth in the kitchen trying to get the different meals she was preparing in order.

It had been the day after the sports festival and Aizawa was not happy about your performance. He had called your mom and she insisted that they have dinner here instead of sitting in a stuffy office. You had figured he declined, but your mother was a very persistent woman.

"Y/n I would've never expected this from you! I mean, we've always heard amazing things about you. What's happening?"

You were staring down at the silverware you were setting out.

"It's not my fault-"

"Oh really? You didn't leave school property without permission?"

"I did-"

"Then how the hell isn't this your doing?"

Your father came into the room an untied tie around his neck.

"m/n, let her talk please. y/n your help is needed"

You went over to tie his tie and mumbled a quick thanks.

"They make me wear this.. jumpsuit and it's so bright. I have to wear it while everyone else has normal uniforms. I also have this bracelet that.. that has a tracker in it! They say it helps with my quirk, but I don't even have a quirk!" Angry tears welled up in your eyes but you wiped them away "They escorted me out because I refused to wear it. Then, they had some hero follow me around. Everything was too overwhelming"

Your father's eyebrows scrunched as he had never heard of anything so absurd.

"Which hero was it?"

"Does it really matter?.." You asked him with a scoff.

"No, it doesn't. You're right"

Part of you knew that his tiny obsession with heroes might take over.

Everything you said also made your mom walk out of the kitchen to you. She wrapped you in a hug.

"I'm so sorry honey. I got a little overwhelmed with the news. I promise me and your father will fix everything, or move you to another great hero school! Even better if we can get your father to kick their asses"

You chuckled hugging back "It's okay, but I'll save dad the trouble. He can barely get off the couch" The two of you laughed making him groan.

"Hey," He smelled the air "We having your famous roadkill for dinner sweetheart?" Your mother smacked him with the back of her hand.

"I will pawn this ring and buy y/n and myself a McDonald's meal because we all know that's what you paid for it"

Holding in your giggles you egged on.

"Maybe we could upgrade to KFC. I mean he did sell his silver tooth"

"It was gold actually smartass"

The three of you spent the rest of the time you had laughing and helping set up.

Soon the doorbell rang, making your mom jolt.

"They're here! The two of you! Sit at the table. I'll handle the first part"

Nodding, you and your father went to sit next to each other. The two of you could hear your mother's voice change into something light and sweet.

"Please! Come sit down here! Would you three like anything to drink?"

"I speak for all of us when I say water please"

Aizawa took his seat right across from your mother. All Might made his way across from you while Nezu took the chair in front of your father. Although you had to assume he was struggling since you could barely see his ears.