Fourty

Melody's pov

"Apollo no!" I said as he tires to open my legs. "Come on baby just a few minutes," he said and I laughed. "Come on baby we have a doctor's appointment," I said and he groaned. "But I just want a taste. A smidgen if you will," he said and I laughed so hard I have to pee. "No help me up," I told him and he pout.

I went to use the bathroom washing my hands before the two of us left. "Can I have some when we come back?" He asked helping me in the car and I nod yes. "Sure baby," I said as we drove to the doctor's office.

Getting their Apollo helped me out your girl feels huge. "Hola!" I yelled out I feel really happy today. I feel huge and happy all at once. "Will isn't that a beautiful smile," the nurse said as she check me over. We were the first people here and went right to back.

"Hello mommy how you doing today," she asked me and I smiled. "I feel great," I told her. "Well your blood pressure is looking good. You're gaining a healthy amount of weight. Let's check on these babies," she said.

We sat there listening to their heartbeats and watching them on screen. "Okay mommy your twenty nine weeks. Everything seems to be in order any concerns?" She asked and I bite my bottom lip. "Not with me but someone anxiety has been a little high," I said glancing up to Apollo. He rolled his eyes and I raised an eyebrow.

"Was that attitude?" I asked his eyes widen "no baby I'm sorry," he said kissing my head and I hmm. "Well giving the pass of you miscarrying your first child. I can see how getting closer to your due date will cost some anxiety, if not PTSD," she said and I held Apollo's hand. "You two can discuss and find ways to talk through it. Or we can prescribe him something or someone," she said and I looked at Apollo who's not saying anything.

"Can you give us a moment please?" I asked and she nod yes. When she walked out "I didn't ask you to share that," he said and I nod. "I know but baby I'm worried about you and you won't talk to me," I said with a pout. He sighed and kissed my head. "That dream I had a week ago it just messed with my mind you know. I mean I lost you and our babies and it was all my fault." He said with tears in his eyes.

"Apollo we're here, we're healthy and happy. Just speak to someone and I'll go with you. I love you we take each other," I told him and he nod kissing me. Pulling away he looked me in my eyes "Can I eat your coochie now?" He asked and I laughed mushing his face away.

The doctor walked in "everything's okay?" She asked and I we nod. "I don't mind speaking to someone," Apollo said and I kissed his head. She sent us a referral "let's go eat!" I said smiling making him laugh.

We went to the diner it was full today but I really wanted a burger from here. I sat as Apollo went to order my food. When I saw Moses coming out the bathroom. He glanced at me and did a double take. Smiling then sitting next to me "how's my favorite pregnant woman," he said and I laughed.

"Do you even know any other pregnant women?" I asked he laughed "nah I don't," he said and I mushed his face. "How's your day?" He asked. "Good these babies are heavy and healthy," I said with a smile. "Good just don't ask me to baby sit. I can hold a baby for five minutes other than that I'm no good," he said laughing and I laughed with him.

Then Apollo came back with my food my eyes lit up. But Moses stopped laughing and Apollo didn't smile. "Ace," Moses said"Mo" Apollo said and I rolled my eye.

"Y'all need to tam that stick out y'all ass. Kiss and make up acting a damn fool over friendly coochie. Like y'all ain't had community dick anyway," I said putting strawberry jam on my fries. Eating it as they both looked at me.

"I'm sorry," Moses said and Apollo nodded "I'm sorry," he said and I hmm "are you coming to the baby shower?" I asked Moses "I wouldn't miss it for a world bestie," he said ruffling my hair earning him a smack from me.

He laughed at before standing him and Apollo did a man hug. When Moses left I smirked "look at you getting your bestie back," I said and he rolled his eyes throwing a fry at me. To which I caught in my mouth. "I swear you get more amazing everyday." He said and I smiled.

I ate my food and we left "let's go baby I got something for you," he said and I smiled. "I'm going to get my coochie ate," I sang while skipping to the car. He chuckled behind me.

Alright yall a short chapter so easy y'all heart from the last one. Goodnight. 💤