Thirty Four

Melody's pov

Sitting at work I'm four months pregnant and this how things work. I sit at the register Rjay works every shift I do. He does everything that Apollo and our Dads feel like is too much for me. Which is basically everything I usually do.

He huff and sat next to me "please don't make me do anything else I'm so tired!" He said making me giggle. "I could had done it myself," I told him. "To have them fools jump me? No thanks;" he said making me laugh. "I'm sorry you had to do all my work," I said and he hmmm.

I don't know rjay confuses me. Sometime he's really cool and others he's kind of a jerk to me. Especially since they found out I'm pregnant. I haven't told Apollo because he's has been very overprotective. Not just of me physically but of me mentally and emotionally also. I'm not doing the best with controlling my emotions right now.

Rjay sitting next to me on his phone. He rolled his eyes looked at me like he wanted to say something. Then closed mouth he went back to his phone I made a face.

"What's wrong?" I asked him he frown looking at me. "What are you talking about?" He asked me "do you not like working here?" I asked him "it's not that it's just hard ya know. I feel like I should be doing more with my life. I'm almost forty living home with my parents. In a house my younger brother owns working under his wife," he said and I nod.

"Must be tuff," I said honestly "you won't get it your just like Apollo the golden child your parents love you," he said and I laughed. He looked at me weirdly "they aren't my real parents. I didn't meet them until I was sixteen and didn't live with them until I was almost seventeen," I said he looked at me frowning. "I thought," he started but I cut him off. "You thought that I was spoiled ass child who got everything I wanted from my parents. Then found a man who spoiled me as well," I said feeling a bit upset.

"No," I cut him off again. "Well I'm not I've been beaten, staved and almost raped. I didn't feel one ounce of happiness until I was eighteen. You're complaining that what? Your parents love you so much that in your entire life they never forced you to move out. Work or anything you didn't want to do. They baby you and take care of you," I said raising my voice a bit making Zion walk out the kitchen.

"Hey, hey," Zion said getting me out my seat taking me into the office. Rubbing my back and tears that I didn't even know fall. He walked out bringing me back chocolate cake. "Calm down eat it will make you feel better," he said but I was still upset.

He has such great parents I would had kill for a family like that. But he's bitching because they're forcing them to carry his weight. I mean it's kind of their fault too for enabling him for so long. But I don't know I feel so protective over them it just irritated me.

I ate my chocolate then fell asleep half way through it, I woke up to yelling. Walking out the office to see Apollo "why are you yelling?" I asked. He looked at me as I'm rubbing my little baby bump. Apollo took my hand and pulled me in the office. "What happened?" He asked and i looked at him confused. "Zion called me said you were yelling at rjay and crying," he said kissing my face and I sighed.

Telling him what happened then saying "I think I overreacted my emotions hasn't been the best lately," I whispered going into the mini fridge and taking out a coconut water. He held my face looking in my eyes "you know I can tell when you're holding back from me right?" He asked I pout but nod yes to him. "You don't have to tell me now but if something like his happens again. I want to know everything okay?" He asked me "okay," I whispered he kissed my head then my lips. Before taking my drink and opening it for me.

"Want me eat your coochie?" He asked making me smile. "What's with you and eating me out lately?" I asked him mushing his face. "I trying to get all I can before the baby comes. Those six weeks going to be brutal. Ma said she waited three months after me to have sex with my dad again. I need to be full speaking of that we need to make two more videos. That way I can switch between five," he said making me laugh.

Apollo and I made some homemade videos. One on my birthday, one the night before Christmas and another was just a because he was having a shitty day. Apollo likes to play them when I blindfolded and tied up. I married a freak.

"Okay Zion give me cake," I said and he smiled. "Did you keep it down?" He asked I nod. "The pills the doctor gave us working really good," I told him with a smile. "That's good baby," he said as we walked out the office. I saw rjay "I'm sorry for yelling at you. My hormones get the best of me sometimes. I'm trying hard to deal with it," I told him and he nod. "It's okay," he said making me nod. "You're right I needed to hear that. I'm sorry," he said and I nod.

Then Mo walked a bag from Panera bread he looked at me and sighed. "Here you told me you didn't want to eat what was here. It's Deli turkey sandwich and Cream of chicken and wild rice soup. The lady no tomato soup incase it gives you heartburn." He said then looked up. "Ace," he said and I Apollo nod.

"I also got you the strawberry lemonade from Wendy's," he said and I smiled. "Thank you Moses," I said. "No problem. I'll text you later yeah?" He asked and I nod giving him a little side hug. Apollo took the bag from me. But didn't say anything about it until we walked back in the office. "I would had brought you food if you told me you were hungry," he said.

"I know baby I didn't tell Moses I was hungry. He asked if I ate yet and I told him no," I whispered as he warmed my soup. "I don't like people doing my job," he said moving a chair closer to me. "No one will ever come close to doing your job daddy," I said peaking his lips.

He sighed blowing on the soup then feeding. "You promise," he asked and I smiled because he's such a big baby. "I promise baby," I said holding his head and rubbing my nose against his. For a little before peaking his lips. "He's a good friend to you I guess," he said playing rolling his eyes. Making me giggle.