Seventeen

Apollo/Ace's Pov

I'm talking to my mom getting cussed out. "Just some random fucking woman supposed to bring my first grandchild into this world. Are you fucking crazy and what about Melody huh have you even spoke to her!" She yelled. I called her that same night and the next morning she was here. That was two days ago.

I also haven't heard from Melody either she won't answer my calls. When I go to her apartment she's not there. I have the keys to her apartment sighing I know where she is. But Lucas and Mr.Hart won't even let me near her.

When the door bell rings my mom went and got it. She came with Mrs.Hart she sat in front of me and sigh. "Melody haven't ate in three days," she said and I sighed. "She won't answer my calls and I'm trying to get a DNA test. But the girl won't do it what can I do," I asked them.

"Get a fucking lawyer and make sure that child is yours! And pray to God that Melody still wants to be with you. Because I promise I'll kick you out the family before I let go of her," mom said. She grabbed Mrs.Hart hand and they both left the house.

Waking up when I felt weight on top of me. Looking down at Melody i sighed and bought her closer. "I'm sorry I had to think," she said and I nod. "And?" I asked her. "I love you Apollo I'll have your back no matter what," she said kissing my chest.

I flipped us over and looked at her face she looked so tired. I kissed her neck and face "and I will move in if you still want me to," she whispered. I feel so guilty I feel like I cheated on her. "I'm sorry you have to go though this baby," I told her kissing her tears away.

"I know daddy," she said scrapping my beard with her nails. I kissed and sucked on her neck pushing her dress up then taking off my pants. Looking in her eyes pushing in to her. Listening to her soft moans putting her legs around my waist i untwined our fingers.

Putting our arms above her head kissing her and making love to her. Pushing my tongue in her mouth every time she got a bit to loud. "Shh baby ma here," I whispered biting her nipples groaning when she clenched around me. Releasing inside her pulling away looking at all our cum mixed together. Going down sucking some of it up and spiting it into her mouth. "Shallow," and she did then I sucked on her tongue before helping her into the shower.

We stood under the hot water her back to my chest . My arms around her and I kissed her head. "I love you Melody," I told her. "Ooh I know," she said making me laugh. " my mother threatened to remove me from the family tree if you left me," I told her and she laughed. Turning in my arms her arms around my waist and her face on my chest.

"I know your dad called me and offered to put his foot up your ass," she said and I rolled my eyes. I licked her lips "no more you so big and I can't be loud," she said and I laugh. "It's not that big baby that pussy tight. Hugs me so right I just want to live in it," I said and she laughed.

She washed me off and we walked out I lotion her body. Before laying on top of her kissing her neck. Before going to sleep my head in her neck.

Waking up the next morning alone was I dreaming. Running downstairs to the kitchen to see Melody and my mom cooking breakfast. They both looked at me melody laughed and ma made a face. "Boy go put some damn clothes on," ma said and I looked down seeing that I'm completely naked. Covering myself I ran upstairs to them laughing. After a while I walked down but stopped when I heard them talking.

"I'm okay really. I mean at first I was a bit disappointed you know. I already envision it us already married and me surprising the entire family with my pregnancy announcement. But things don't always go as plan," she said sadly.

"Melody," my mom said softly. "I'm fine I promise I love Apollo and I will be there every step of the way," Melody said my mom added. "He loves you too," she said "I know," she said then I walked the rest of the way.

"What's to eat," I asked kissing Melody's head. A plate was placed in front of me. And I looked at Melody of course eleven years of having of sex and being single nothing. As soon as I find myself a girl who I want to settle down with. Who I want to love and give my everything to. Someone wants to claim they got my child.

"Apollo!" Melody pushed me I snapped my eyes to her. "Baby your mom is speaking to you," I looked at her. "I asked did you speak to that girl about the test?" She asked and I shook my head no. "No, she keeps refusing to me. My lawyer is working on it" I told her and she nod glancing at Melody as she played with her eggs. "Eat some baby," I told her.

She looked at me and ate a little. "I'm sorry I'm just not hungry," she said getting up and walking out the kitchen. I rubbed my hand down my face looking at my mom who give me sad eyes. "It's okay baby she's just a little emotional right now," my mom said.

"I hate disappointing her, I hate seeing her upset and there's nothing I can do about it right now." I said putting my face in her hand. "What am I going to do ma?" I asked her. "Honey there's nothing you can do either that baby is yours or it's not. And if it is yours your going to take care of it.

We might not like the way it happened but we will love and take care that child," ma said and I nod. "Thank you for breakfast ma," I said kissing her head   Then going to look for Melody walking in our room. I couldn't find her going to the bathroom the door was lock. Putting my ears to it I can hear her crying.

This just haven't been a good week for her. She's still getting use to her medication again. Plus this it's just hard for her.