Fifteen

Apollo/Ace's Pov

I'm sitting in the Hart's home with Mrs.Hart while Mr.Hart and Lucas went to get Melody. "She just walked away!" I said frustrated Mrs.Hart sit next to me holding my hand. "Maybe she left because of you," she said I looked at her offended

"Melody has an issue controlling her temper. If she stays one place while she's mad. It's like dealing with six different people. She gets so upset she hurts anyone that gets in her way. Now my guess she saw herself spiraling. The last person on this world she would want to hurt is you. So she left to try and calm herself down," she said sitting back.

"Has this happened before?" I asked her she nod slowly. "It was when we first found out she living on the streets. This guy tried to rape her she almost killed him and put two other guys in the hospital. And broke a police officer's nose. She was only sixteen and they couldn't charge her. They found her unable to stand trial," she said making me frown.

"She never told me that," I whispered "she doesn't remember it and we don't bring it up. Haven't you seen her take her medication?" She asked and I nod remembering to when we first started seeing each other.

"Yeah," I said she nod "it's a antipsychotic," she said and I huffed. "She doesn't take it everyday," I said and she nod "she's supposed to," she said and I nod sighing when the door opened. Mr.Hart walked in with a wet Melody in his arms.

Mrs.Hart went to help her out of her clothes. Mr.Hart looked at me he walked up to me then sighed. "She's going to very sensitive for the next few days. Don't allow her to work and make sure she take her medication and eat. She's going to very clingy can you handle it? Let me know now," he said and I nod.

He lead me to her and I picked her up going back to her place. Taking her medicine out her bathroom before going home. I waited until she woke up before we talked.

It's three in the morning when she woke up I was sitting up watching tv. She looked around confused then went to the bathroom. After five minutes she came back to bed straddling me. Hugging me and I hugged her back rubbing her back.

"I'm sorry," she whispered and I nod. "I know baby relax," I told her and she hmm she sighed then sat up. "When I was younger about six or so I stayed in this foster home. The woman there was awful she use to beat us. For the smallest things we hated her. But I was always mouthy and head strong. So I got it worst then others.

Once she beat me so bad she hit me in my head. From then I've always been a little off I lost my temper faster then before. A blink if an eye I was eight and she was beating on one of the younger girls. I lost my cool and beat her with a bat. I didn't kill her but I was damn close.

I was put in juvie until I was fourteen then I was in another home. I ran away at fifteen I'm sorry I didn't tell you before," she said crying and I nod. Rocking us back and forth. "Melody why did you stop taking your medication?" I asked her.

"They make me feel slow and feel foggy," she said and I hmm "what about the medicine for your anxiety and depression?" I asked her. "I don't need that anymore my doctor said I could stop taking it. But I need the antipsychotic," she said with a sigh.

"You know I love you right?" I asked her and she nod. "No more secrets between us," I said she nod apologizing to me again. I peaked her lips "now take off those panties and over my knee," I told her making her pout. But did as she was told "I want a sorry daddy and the number of spanks. You mess up we start over. I'm only giving you fifteen this time," I said.

Rubbing her butt it's so sexy then I thought of something. Reaching in the dresser and pulling out the butt plug I bought for us. "You trust me?" I asked her. "Yes daddy," I hmm rubbing her butt then playing with her pussy.

Until she got wet I put the plug in her pussy playing with it. Until it got nice and wet pulling it out and playing with her butthole. Spitting on it then pushing it her.

She groaned I moved her butt cheeks for a while. Until she got use to it "count!" I said not really aiming for a cheek. Hitting in the middle she moaned "1 I'm sorry daddy," by the time I got to five she was dripping on my thigh.

"11 I'm sorry daddy," she said and I smirk. "Tsk Tsk tsk you skipped a number baby. Start over from one," I said. "Ahh sorry daddy 1," she yelled by the time I was done. She was creaming and I smiled laying her on the bed. Then licking her clean from the back before stripping. She started to roll over "did I tell you to drop that position?" I asked she got on her stomach.

I pulled her butt up in the air then sinking into her. She moaned out loud and I smirked. Holding her butt cheeks spreading them. So I can see everything gripping them hard. One of her legs started to shake "you better not cum before me," I groaned.

"Urg feels so good daddy," she moaned "you like that?" I asked. "Yes!" She yelled. "You like daddy fucking your pretty pussy?" I asked her. "You like having a your butt plug?" I asked playing with it. "Yes daddy please I love it!" She said making me smirk.

Then she went under herself and pulled my balls. My legs give out I came right there and then. Landing on top of her and she laughed at me. "Ooh you think that was funny?" I asked still slow stroking her. Going to her ears I whispered while stroking her deep and slow. "You my baby," I whispered biting her shoulder. "I love you," licking her ear holding her hands. "I wanna take care of you," I said as she clench and unclenched around my dick.

"I love baby," she whispered creaming then I released for the second time. I pulled out her slowly opening her legs watching the cum drip out of her. She rolled on her back and I slapped her pussy twice. Before picking her up and taking a quick shower.

Laying down pulling her on top of me. "C-can you take this out my butt daddy?" She asked me. "No that stays in," I said texting the guys. "But daddy," I glared at her and she sighed but nod. Kissing my chest before falling asleep.