Eighteen

Melody's Pov

Looking around Apollo's and I room it took me two days to get everything just how I want it. Shirts in one drawer, underwear in a next his clothes on the ride side of the draw mines on the left. The same with his closet and our shoes.

There's pictures of us hanging around the room. There throughout the hallway and the living room. Pictures of his family and me with the harts vise versa.

His dad and brother are coming over for a week or so. Apollo and his mom are to the airport now. Their such a close family they want to be there for dna test.   The court order her to take it and they all going tomorrow. Apollo wants me there but I haven't made up my mind as yet.

I'm cooking dinner for everyone so we can all eat together. I'm making Lamb chops because it's Apollos favorite. I heard the front door opened "damn it smell good in here," I smiled when Ma and mom walked in the kitchen.

"Mom I didn't know you were coming over," Apollo dad came in kissed my head. Then my "dad" did the same. Rjay walked in the kitchen about to grab the cookies. "Don't touch it," I said spanking his hand away.

As I set up all the food then I went to the dining room sitting up the table. Everyone sat down Im happy I cooked extra. We all sat down we prayed and started eating. "Mom I didn't know y'all was coming over," I said. "Apollo invited us over," she said and I looked at him. "I know you haven't been feeling well so I thought this would make you happy," he said and I smiled. "Thank you," I kissed his cheek.

We all talked and laughed as we ate "damn I didn't know you cooked this good" Rjay said," making me laugh. "So how's living together feel?" Mom asked. "It feels the same only difference is we don't bounce between homes," Apollo said.

"Yeah he haven't let me sleep alone since after our first outing together," I said mom and Apollo's laughed. "I know the feeling Richard use to sneak in my window to sleep when we were in high school," Apollo's mom said. His dad rolled his eyes. "Yeah I still got the scar when you dad hit me with his gun. We wasn't even doing anything just sleeping," he said mad that everyone laughed at him.

It was a good night after everyone ate Apollo's mom, my mom and I cleaned. Well more like they cleaned and made me sit down. "What's wrong Apollo said you've been feel sick these pass few weeks," mom said. I sigh "I think I'm just stressing out about the whole situation," I said pushing my hair behind my ears.

"Your barely eat," mom said "and she's been throwing up," Apollo's mom added. "Just relax Mel everything will be okay. Even if it's Apollos baby you know Apollo will never put anyone before you," his mom said.

"That's the thing I don't want him to choose between me and his child. Ever. I just want peace and it don't feel like it's going to happen anytime soon. It's fine I'm fine can we change the subject? When can I go back to work?," I asked . They looked at each other sighing before mom started talking. "Next week,"
Mom said and I smiled.

"Good because I know nothing is like the way I left it," I said with a sigh. "Actually Lucas have been doing a good job keeping things how you like it. It's not prefect but it's decent," she said and I pout. "So you don't need me?" I asked and she playfully rolled her eyes making me giggle.

"There's my favorite sound," I heard Apollos voice. I looked at him and smile as he walked up to me kissing my face. "How you feeling baby?" He asked me. "I'm okay a little tired," I whispered wrapping my arms around him. "I love you Melody," he whispered so only I can hear him. "I love you too," I said back.

"All right you two y'all live together. Get off of her Apollo," his dad said making me laugh. "Dad I don't say anything when your hanging off my mother." He said making everyone laugh.

Everyone was eating cookies and talking. I just smile and watched until Rjay lite a cigar. It came up so fast I only made it to the sink. Bringing back up everything I ate. Someone held my hair and someone else rubbed my back.

"It's okay breathe baby breathe," Apollo's mom said. My mom held me raised out my mouth. Apollo had water in his hands for me to drink. Before helping me upstairs "you okay baby," Apollo asked and I nod he laid me down taking off my clothes.

"I'm just tired," I whispered he kissed my head before taking off my pants then he froze. "Ma!" Apollo yelled I felt so tired I can barely hear them.

I was going in and out of consciousness I felt myself being shaken. But I didn't have the energy to do anything.

Apollo/Ace's Pov

Sitting in the waiting room at the hospital with my head in hands. My mom and Mrs.Hart are crying while my dad and Mr.Hart tires to comfort them while holding in their own emotions. We're just waiting we've been here for like four hours and haven't heard a thing.

"Family for Melody Jones?" A doctor called out and I was on my feet. "I'm her boyfriend these are her parents," I said. He nod "She's going to fine umm," he stopped and didn't look at me. "She had a miscarriage," he said and my heart stopped. "She was only a five weeks so I'm guessing you didn't know," he said. "Do you know what cost it?" I asked him.

He looked through his papers "it's between the antipsychotic and the high blood pressure. One would had the pregnancy high risk. But both together it's a shock she carried for this long," the doctor said and I nod.

"She's been sedated and will be out for a while. We want to keep her until her blood pressure goes down," he said and I nod slowly. "You can seen her," he said and I sat down. "It's not your fault," Mr.Hart side rubbing my back.

"How am I supposed to tell her that?" I asked. "And if that baby is mine. How am I supposed to tell the woman I'm in love with." I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry baby we had a miscarriage but Simone is having my child," I said feeling the need to hit something.

I ball my fist up and my mother hands covered them. "Relax," she said I breath out slowly. Going to her room she laid there sleep. I kissed her head pulling the ring out my pocket. Looking at it then slipping it on her hand. Before kissing it.