𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢-𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

Loki x female reader
Request from: HermioneGranger86216
(Sorry for the delay) :(

Loki x female reader Request from: HermioneGranger86216 (Sorry for the delay) :(

**************************

"A ball invitation? From Asgard?" You questioned your father in his throne room.

"King Odin, has invited us to attend, it's a very good occasion to attend," Your father, the King of a Vanaheim, one of the 9 realms.

"When is it?" You asked.

"Tonight, we must departed at once," Your father stood from his throne and exit to his chambers to get ready.

You headed to your royal chambers to find your mother, The Queen with servants holding beautiful gowns.

"Mother, what is this?" you asked.

"Well since were attending the Ball in Asgard, its important for you to wear a perfect gown designed as the princess you are," Your mother smiled and signaled the servants to dress you in a beautiful gown. (Your choice)

You had your hair in your favorite hairstyle and makeup. (Your choice)

"Darling you look gorgeous, and who knows, maybe one of Odin's sons can be suitable for marriage for you tonight!" your mother smirked.

"Mother!" you reprimed blushing. Lately she's been wanting for you to find a suitor to court you. Afterall you were in age to be able to marry.

But marriage was not part of your plans at the moment.

Your mother laughed and she told you to hurry to catch the ship to depart to Asgard.

You and your siblings were ready to depart and entered the ship.
Moments later the ship took flight to arrive at Asgard.

**********************************

The ship arrive at Bifrost where Heimdall was located. He was waiting for your family's arrival.

You saw in the distance, the Asgardian Palace glowing with lights in the night. The ball has just began.

"Welcome Royal Family of Vanaheim," Heimdall address you and your family.

You smiled at Heimdall and continued along with your family, a carriage was waiting for you and your family with flying pegasus to get much faster to the palace.

As you and your family arrived quickly at the palace, you had the change to admire it, with all of the statues of the Asgardian Gods.

You entered the palace to find many guests, many people from all the 9 realms.

The whole place was decorated with flowers and gold.
There were many Asgardian warriors present in their shiny armor. You then recognize in the middle of the warriors was Thor, God of Thunder.

He was getting many attention from his fan girls who were obsessed with him.

You rolled your eyes then bowed and smiled as guests had small chats with you.

You decided to get fresh air after talking to so many guests. You headed towards a nearby balcony.

You gazed at the stars and smiled to yourself.

"Well, well, look who we have here?" A voice said behind you.

You turned around to find a handsome man, with raven hair and a green outfit.

"Um excuse me, but who are you?" You asked. You've never seen this man before.

"How rude of you, not even bowing respect to the God of Mischief here?" The man replied smirking.

You furrowed your eyebrows and cross your arms.
The God of Mischief.
More like God of stupid pride.

"So do you have a name God of Mischief, or your particularly nameless? I wouldn't be surprised," You chuckled causing the man to glare at you.

"Don't make me use my power against you," The man replied.

"Or what? Remember that we're in Odin's ball, and we wouldn't want to cause a scene here," you responded.
It will be also embarrassing since you're very decent Princess.

The man glared for a moment and then sighed. He got closer to you and stood next you at the balcony.

"I must apologize, I have no good experience when it comes to having a conversation with women, especially elegant and beautiful women like yourself," The man said gazing up at the stars.

You found yourself smiling. No men that you've ever met has ever said such sweet words to you.

"I accept your apology, I should also apologize, I wasn't very polite either, after all I should behave better since I'm a princess," You replied.

"Wait you're a princess?" The man asked.

"Yes, let me introduce myself properly, I'm Princess Y/n of Vanaheim," You said while doing a curtsy.

"It's a pleasure, princess," The man took your hand and kissed your knuckles.

"I'm Loki, Prince of Asgard, God of Mischief,"
Loki smiled.

As the ball continued, Loki and You began to bond together.

As if you two were meant to be together.
The ball was the magical night for you.
****************************
Few years passed, now You and Loki were holding hands standing in the same balcony.

But this time as a married couple.
Gazing at the same stars from the night you two met.

And You and Loki lived happily ever after.

********************************

Thanks for reading!

Requests are always open!