𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬-𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬

Request from: nicole_evansrogers97

Steve Rogers x female reader

Author P.O.V

You were waiting for your boyfriend, Steve, to come back from his long mission.

Being Captain America was a very stressful job for Steve, but his stress went away when he was with you.

You were cooking your favorite dish in your kitchen inside your house. Steve wanted you to live in the Avengers headquarters for your safety.
But you wanted a peaceful environment to live in, so you brought a cozy house for you and Steve to live in. 

Your favorite music was coming from the radio making you sing and hum along. 

You finish cooking the dish and placed it on the dinning table to eat.

*Steve must be coming soon* You thought. 

Then the doorbell rang.

"Y/n, its me, Steve, I'm home my love," Steve's voice called out.

You ran to the door quickly and opened the door to reveal Steve, he was still wearing his uniform and he looked tired but he smiled at you.

"STEVE!!" You squealed happily wrapping your arms around his neck and showering his face with kisses making Steve chuckle.

"I missed you so much!" You say giving him a tight hug while Steve's arms wrap around your body.

"I missed you too, sweetheart, these days were a torture without you with me," Steve buried his face in your neck, and kept his arms wrapped around you tightly.

You look up to him and give in a kiss on Steve's lips. Steve kisses you back putting his hands on your thighs to carry you up.
You giggle and wrap your arms around his neck kissing him passionately.

The kisses become heated and Steve carries you to your bedroom.

As your back hits the bed, you pull Steve closer to you, you put your hands on his chest but he starts to grunt in pain.

"Steve? What's wrong?" You massage his chest.

"Nothing just some wounds from the missions," He said closing his eye by feeling your hands caress him.

"Steve let me help," You say getting out of the bed and opening your closet while Steve sighs and lays down in the bed.

You grab the first aid kit and sit on the bed next to Steve.

You zip open his uniform to find his wounds filled with blood and purple bruises.

"Oh, Steve! What happened?" You asked concerned running your hand through the bruises and wounds in his whole chest.

"The fight was tense," Steve groaned laying his head on a pillow.

"I'll be as gentle as I can," You say grabbing a cloth and starting to wipe out all the blood from the wounds.

Steve groans in pain which makes tears spill out from his eyes. Seeing him like this made your heart heavy.

You gently cleaned all the blood away and kissed Steve on his cheek trying to comfort him.

"Steve, please be more careful, I know you're Captain America being strong with your super strength but I worry for you," You say putting patches on Steve's chest and abdomen.

"It's not that bad, Y/n, not only do I risk my life for the world to be safe, I do it, especially for you," Steve said taking your hand in his.

You smile at Steve and kiss him.

"I love you, so much," You say smiling at Steve cupping his face.

"I love you more baby," Steve smiled wrapping his arms around you.

You giggle as he kisses your neck.

You and Steve end up cuddling together in the bed. Holding each other close.
Never letting go of one another.

********************************

Requests? ALWAYS OPEN! 

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT!