𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫

Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) x Fem reader
Amazing Spider man movie

Peter Parker (Andrew Garfield) x Fem readerAmazing Spider man movie

*******************************

You were the most popular girl at high school.
All the boys desired you and the girls wanted to
be just like you.

You were a talented cheerleader and had the best friend squad.

You were dating Flash Thomson. The football player who was popular among the school.
But you only dated him because it made you look nice among the school.

Right now you were in Math class taking notes but you were very distracted using your phone.

"Miss Y/n, are you distracted again?" The professor Stuart asked you angrily.

You quickly put your phone away and looked away.

"Miss Y/n see me after class," The professor Stuart replied going back to his lesson.
A boy next to you chuckled quietly.

You immediately glares at him.
It was Peter Parker. The class nerd.

"Shut up Parker!" You whispered at him.

Peter just smirked at you and went back to his notes.
When the bell rang.
You meet with Professor Stuart at his desk.

"Miss Y/n I have noticed you been failing this math class, I have no other choice but to assigned you tutor sessions," Professor Stuart stated.

"What?? No way! I'm too busy for that! I have cheer practice!! I'm the best of the team!!" You exclaimed.

"If you don't pull your grades up then you'll be able expelled from the cheer team," Professor Stuart explained.

You groaned annoyed and rolled your eyes.

"Your tutor will be Peter Parker, he's a brilliant student and he will help you upgrade your grade," Professor Stuart stated.

"Sessions will start today after school in the library," Professor continued. He handed you a sticky note with Peter Parker's phone number to contact him.

"Fine," you groaned annoyed took your backpack and left the classroom. 
You met your friends at your locker talking about the latest gossip.

You took your stuff and your jackass boyfriend Flash came up to you.

"Hey baby," he smiled kissing your cheek.

"Hey," you replied.

"What's wrong? You still wanna go to the movies after school??"He asked.

"No I have to stay for stupid tutor sessions," you replied annoyed.

"Ugh babe sucks, anyways gotta go catch the boys, text me later bye!" He laughed and left running with his friends.

You rolled your eyes and shook your head annoyed.
*he's such a jerk, I have to break up with him*

You walked into the silent library of the school.
You passed the shelves of books to find Peter seated in a desk with his laptop and books.