𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫-𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝

Thor x fem Reader
Request from:anistruelover
Sorry for spelling mistakes!

Thor x fem Reader Request from:anistruelover Sorry for spelling mistakes!

**********************

It was a bright sunny day in the busy streets of New York.

You and Thor were holding hands walking together.

"I don't get this world, always so busy and loud," Thor said looking around.

"You'll get used to it," you chuckled.

"Not even for a few months living here, I'll never get used to this particular world," Thor replied.

"Get used to it, God of Thunder cause your babe lives here," You say smirking at him. 

Thor laughed and kissed you.

"Let's get something to eat, come!" You dragged Thor to a small corner of Hot Dogs for sell.

"What's a hot dog? What a weird name these mortals use for food!" Thor said shaking his head.

"It's not really a hot dog, my love, it's just a funny way to call food, it's just sausage covered in bread," You laughed buying two hot dogs.

You handed Thor a hot dog filled with ketchup.

Thor kept looking at the hot dog weirdly.

"Thor try it, it's good," You encouraged him while eating your hot dog.

"Alright I'll do it, for you," Thor sighed while taking the hotdog and putting it in his mouth.

Thor started to chew and he eventually ate it all.

"Told ya you'll like it," You laughed seeing his mouth covered in ketchup.

Thor laughed and wiped his mouth with a napkin.

"Now that I've tried the food from Earth, and all the activities here, I want to show you the everything from Asgard," Thor smiled.

"Really? Take me to Asgard? I'm down for it," You smiled.

Thor and You rushed into a dark alley where no one could see you two.

Thor grabbed his Hammer from his jacket.

"Heimdall! Open the portal!" He shouted lifting his hammer to the sky.

The hammer started to shake in thunders and lighting, Thor grabbed you by the waist holding you close.

Suddenly you and him were transported into a portal in space.

"Thor this is... this is..." you were unable to reply seeing Space for the first time.

"It's amazing, I know," Thor smiled.

The portal transported you and Thor into a golden gate. It was a Rainbow colored bridge.

"Heimdall!" Thor greeted a man in golden armor holding a sword.

"Welcome, Thor, Prince of Asgard," Heimdall nodded.

"And fellow Mortal friend of Thor," Heimdall nodded to you.

"She's not a just a fellow mortal, she's my girlfriend, y/n" Thor said. You smiled at Thor while blushing.

"Then, Welcome, Y/n, Princess of Asgard," Heimdall said.

"Um princess you say?" You say confused.

"Of course, princess, since your with the Prince of Asgard, it rightfully makes you Princess," Heimdall smiled.

"Aww that's so sweet, I feel honored," You reply.

"Come with me, Princess of Asgard," Thor chuckled holding out his hand for you.

You smiled and grabbed his hand.

Then he wrapped his arm around your body and with his other arm he lifted his Hammer.

Thor jumped off the ground with you flying through the whole realm of Asgard.

You truly felt like the Princess of Asgard.

**********************

Want part 2?
Requests?

Want part 2? Requests?