𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢-𝐌𝐲 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Loki x fem reader
Takes place in Thor 1

Loki x fem reader Takes place in Thor 1

************************************

You and Loki haves known each other since kids.

You were the daughter of the General of Odin's army in Asgard.

Loki and Thor were your closest friends growing up. But you were more connected with Loki.

You and Loki had a bond like no other.

Loki always pulled pranks with his magic but he adored you. He always blushed when you played with his black raven hair making it into braids.

He will always lean his head in your shoulder when you read your books out loud.
Loki will love hanging out with in the place garden to chat for hours.

By years growing up together, feelings begin to grow as well.

Thor on the other hand was always showing off himself. His pride over being the first son of Odin. And being the future ruler of Asgard.

"Come on Thor, stop being a jerk!" You say to Thor while he shows off his stupid Lightning hammer.

"Ah Y/n you're just jealous of me, I'll be king of Asgard soon and you'll be serving me," Thor chuckled. Your veins were in fire in rage.

"Shut up!!" You yelled angrily grabbing your sword ready to strike him.

"Leave her alone," Loki growled angry at Thor.

Thor just laughed.

"Awww look who's defending her? Is Y/n your sweetheart now Loki?" Thor laughed.

Loki got furious and used his magic to throw Thor across the palace gardens.

You started laughed seeing how Thor flew across the gardens. Loki laughed along with you.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm ok, thanks," you smiled.

"Anything for you my sweetheart," He smirked using his magic to make a beautiful rose appear in his hand.
He handed it to you.

You blushed and smiled shyly.

****************************

You were walking down the palace hallways after a long day of training.

You heard crying noises in a room.
You walked towards a specific door.

Loki's bedroom.

You put your ear on the door, you heard his sobbing.

"Loki? It's me, Y/n, are you alright?" You knocked softly at his door. 

The only you heard was just soft and quiet sobbing.
You slowly open his door, he was sitting in his bed holding his face sobbing.

You walk close to him and sat next to him.
"Loki? What happen?" You asked concerned.

Loki wiped his tears off and looked at you with sadness in his expression.

"Odin, he's a selfish and liar, he lied about me, I'm not a real asgardian, I'm a monster," Loki said in a broken voice. Tears spilled his eyes.

Your eyes fill with tears.
Loki was not a monster. Not to you.

"Loki, listen to me, you're are NOT a monster, you're my best friend," You pulled Loki into a tight hug while he lean his head on your shoulder.

You rubbed your hands up and down in his back while he relaxed by your soft touch.

"Y/n," Loki whispered.

You pulled back and faces Loki.

"I love you," he said. He lean in closer to you.

Your heart pounded heart. You wanted this. You desires this.

You lean closer and connected your lips to Loki's. 

His lips were soft at yours. The kiss was soft and slow.

Loki pulled away from kissing you and lean his forehead to yours.

"You're truly are my sweetheart," he said.

*******************************

This was short I'm sorry I was in a road trip working on this lol

Requests?
Please I need more! 

Requests? Please I need more!