𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟑

Namor x Fem reader
Special Dedicated to Mysticalmischief007
Sorry for spelling mistakes
Now playing: Amor Prohibido by Selena
Hope you enjoy.

Namor x Fem reader Special Dedicated to Mysticalmischief007Sorry for spelling mistakesNow playing: Amor Prohibido by Selena Hope you enjoy

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*******************************

BACKSTORY

Namor P.O.V 

I remember the day I saw her.
After a long day of duties to deal in Talokan I decided to go up the surface to relax.

Then I saw her approach.

She was swimming by the ocean, looking radiant and beautiful.
She was the most gorgeous woman I've ever laid eyes on.

I was swimming nearby her.
I decided to get closer to her.

I swam next to her and she noticed me and screamed. She jumped out of the water frightened.

She ran back to the beach trying to hide. I stood in the water trying to see if she could come back.

I didn't want to give up so easily, so I flew up in the sky with my wings to see where she was running.

I saw her run back to a large village. Actually not just a village. It was the Aztec Empire. The Empire and my people were always in war. We were big rivals.

But I saw her go inside the large place of the main City

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But I saw her go inside the large place of the main City. The guards let her in without even harming her. She went to hug my main enemy, the Aztec Emperor.

Then I understood who she was now.

She was the Y/n, The Aztec Princess. The Only Daughter of the Emperor.

I clenched my fists tightly, I wanted her so much, even if she was considered the daughter my enemy, I still want her.

I spend days seated in the sand by the shore of the ocean hoping for her to come.