𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫-𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

Spiderman x female reader
Amazing Spider-Man

FInal part 

(sorry for spelling mistakes) 

Dedications: @Robertapardo_rbd and @GWilden2023

********************************
Author P.O.V

"I'm done, we're breaking off now," You told Flash, now your ex-boyfriend.

"What?! Babe no!" Flash cried out when all his friends were laughing at him. Worst the whole school was watching and  making fun of Flash.

"Yes, we're done," You made your statement clear and walked off with your friends.

Your friends cheered around you.
"Good job Y/n!"
"Yeah he deserve it!"
"He's totally not worth it"
They said to you.

You laughed and while walking down the hallways and exiting to the football field with your friends, you spotted Peter.

Peter was in the bleachers with Gwen Stacy next to him.

Jealousy, anger, and also sadness begin to overwhelm your mind and feelings. 

All you wanted was to march upon Gwen Stacy and push her away from Peter. Your Peter.

You clenched your fists together and grit your teeth. 

"Y/n, why you so tense?" Your friend asked.

"Gwen Stacy is flirting with Peter," You replied glaring at Gwen from the distance. Clenching your fists tightly. 

"Ah you're jealous! Come on, go up to Peter and confess him how you feel!" Your other friend encouraged.

You blushed and turn to your group of friends.

"I can't, even if I want to, he's in love with Gwen," You cross your arms and tried to prevent yourself in crying.

"Nah Gwen Stacy is not worth it! She's too much for Peter," Your friends argued.

You just shook your head and sat down in the football field and took out your book to read.

But you couldn't concentrate seeing how Peter and Gwen were talking together.

You put your attention to your book and then tempered that today was the football game and you had to get ready with the Cheer team.

You and your friends quickly went with the cheer team and started to get ready in the girls locker room.

You put your cheer outfit on and fixed your hair and put makeup on.

You and your friends went on your car and drove to the football stadium for the game.

It was was late afternoon with the stadium filled with people.

Your cheer team started to practice cheers in front of the crowd.

You then spotted the least person you expected to see tonight.

Peter was taking pictures with his camera to the whole team. His eyes landed on you. He then smiled and waved. 

Your cheeks blushed and you smiled weakly. You then turn back to practice your cheer skills. But it was hard while Peter took pictures of you. 

Peter sat down in the bleachers as the football game went on. You cheered loud the for team but felt Peter's glance at your direction. 

It was very distracting his presence. You rolled your eyes thinking how closer he was to Gwen Stacy. 

The football game went on, the crowed cheered as the school team scored points. Your cheer was the loudest for your school. 

At the end your school football team won the game getting a loud praised from the cheering crowed. You stayed with friends until the sun in the horizon was beginning to set.  

You were leaving the stadium until you saw Peter looking out in the parking lot. You decided to go up to him. 

"Hi Peter," 

Peter turn to you. 

"Hi Y/n" he smiled. 

"Whats up? Where's Gwen? Isnt she your girlfriend now?" you say trying not to sound jealous. 

Peter sighed and shook his head. 

"No. She isn't my girlfriend." 

"Why? I thought you liked her," You replied confused. 

"I did, but I found out that she isn't the one I want," Peter said looking intently at you.  

You were caught mesmerized looking into his eyes. 

"Y/n, you're the one I want," Peter smiled and lean in closer to you closing the space between you and him. 

You smiled and lean in to Peter. 

Peter's lips found yours and gave you a passionate kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck, his hands holded your waist. 

The kiss ended and your forehead touched his. 

"I love you, Peter," 

"I Love you, too, Y/n"  

"Lets get out of here shall we?" Peter smirked as he got out his web shooter out from his backpack and put it on his wrist. 

"I knew it, you were spiderman, you saved me that day in the rain!" You smiled. 

"Of course I did, now hold on tight lets go," Peter holded your waist with one of his hand while his other hand was with the web shooter. You wrapped your arms around his neck firmly. 

Peter shoot his web into a light pole to lift you in the air to swing. 

Peter and You swing on the webs to get home by night. 

**************************************************************

The end! Hope you liked it

Requests always open! 

if Andrew Garfield does this to me I'll be fainting🥰