𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐰- 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

Natasha Romanoff and fem Reader
(Mother and daughter relationship)
Thanks for the Request from xX_Meiflower_Xx

Natasha Romanoff and fem Reader(Mother and daughter relationship) Thanks for the Request from xX_Meiflower_Xx

*********************

You were walking down the streets of New York.

Bringing only what you can carry which was your backpack.

There were thousands of people walking around you filling up the space if the streets.

Being with all people made you feel more lonely than ever.

You had your map keeping you track of where were you.

You had to find the Avengers Tower.

Your main mission was to find your mother.

Your real biological mother.

As a baby, you were raised in an orphanage, always wondering why your parents abandoned you.

Later you were put into multiple foster homes, but all you wanted was your real biological family. The family that had your blood.

Just a few days ago, you traveled back to the orphanage you grew up, and you found your records stating your mother was an Avenger.

You were Black Widow's daughter. Now you had to find your mother and for an explanation.
An explanation in why she left you.

You walked into the streets, looking up at all the high skyscrapers of the city of New York.

The Avengers tower was more huge than you imagined.

You gulped and shook the nerves out of your body.

You took your hard steady steps inside the building.

You walked inside the lobby with people working coming in and out of the place.

You walked to the receptionist man of the building who had his EarPods on while typing in his laptop. 

"Um hello?" You say.

"Hello Miss," the man greeted you.

"I'm here to see Black Widow the avenger," you say confidently.

The man looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Kid, if you wanna see her, than fake an accident for her to save ya," he laughed.

"I'm her daughter, I have to see her," you reply.

"Yeah yeah, get lost kid," The man said.

Anger and wrath rushed into your veins, you punched the man's stupid face causing blood to fall from his nose.

Everyone gasped looking at your direction.

Security crowded you.
Then they grabbed your arms forcibly hard taking you out the door.