23: Tenshi no R - 天使のR (Angel R)

Several Months Later...

Tokyo, Japan...

Manuel chased down the blue GT-R 34 in his new 2JZ-powered Toyota TRD Chaser sedan! He had finally found it! The Angel R!

He pulled up behind it as they raced along the Shutoku, quickly going out of Shinkanjo to the Wangansen! He pored on the gas as he went into the car's sixth gear! This was turning into something else! He pushed the car and his limits as he overtook the R, securing his lead!

The R then seemed to surrender, letting off the gas! Manuel did the same, letting his foot off the accelerator. They slowed, and got off the Wangansen at the Daikoku exit. The GT-R 34 then followed Manuel's chaser to the Daikoku parking area. Manuel got out of his car, and walked up to the blue R34.

"I know we may never have met, but we have something in common." Manuel spoke as the driver got out of the car. "My name is Manuel Vernandez, and I know that you know of the sanctuary! My brother told me through my experiences with it! Wings indeed beat low along the colorless road, as you grant hope to many people while you fly across the Shutoku! You drive the Tenshi-no R! But I don't know who you are... Please, tell me."

There was a long pause for a moment. Then, the Angel R's driver got out of his car. He had jet-black hair in a wild, toused fashion with brown eyes. He wore a blue jacket with the GT-R emblem on it, and had the usual Asian skin tone. He smiled.

"My name is Tomogashi Kitsumoro. I can see you've gone through your awakening, and are eager to learn about the sanctuary. Let me teach you what you need to know..."

THE END