11

Jung Hoseok was sitting on that man continuously punching him on the face. The man was trying to cover his face but still couldn't escape from Hoseok's punches.
.
The restaurant was empty now only the staff was present. The customers were long gone. Soobin had ordered the staff to empty the restaurant for the customers safety and reputation of the restaurant.

You fucker!!! How dare you!?? Go and fu*k yourself!...Hoseok shouted aiming his nose for the next punch.

The man's eye was swollen till now and his cheeks were bruised badly.
.
Jin who was watching the scene with wide eyes came to his senses and immediately ran to stop Hoseok from killing that man.

Hobi!!..Hobi stop! ...Jin shouted trying to pull him from the injured man.
But Hoseok completely ignored his words and continued to beat him.

Hobi Please!! Leave him...you will kill him!!.....Jin said trying his best to stop Hoseok but he soon realized that he couldn't do it alone...Hoseok was so angry that now he had the power of two!

KEN!? Ken come here!!...stop him!!!?...Jin called Ken who was just standing there like he was watching his favourite show.

Let him Jin!!..he deserve this! Hoseok!.. break his nose and each and every tooth!...Ken said giving Hoseok more evil ideas.

Ken!!... Shut up and come here!! Its my order...Jin said sternly.
Ken sighed and came towards them taking little steps so Hoseok would get more time to beat the man.

Ken hurry up!!....Jin shouted..his patience reaching its limit.

Ken fastened his pace and reached them.

Hobi...now stop!! Leave him!...Jin said holding his arm and pulling him up.
He and Ken hardly pulled Hobi from the man and held him back.

Leave me Jin!!..I'll kill this mother fu*ker!! ..piece of sh*t!!... Hoseok barked at the man still trying to reach him. His hair were dishevelled and he was sweating badly.

Hobi for God sake stop!! And you Mister please go from here...Jin said to the man holding Hobi's arm tightly.

Ah!!.... The man groaned standing up on his feet.

Son of bitch!!...Today you were lucky but next time I'll kill you!!...The man said venom lacing in his voice and went from there spitting on the floor.

Bastard!!! Come here if you have the courage...Hoseok shouted still trying to free himself.

Hobi! He has gone...now please calm down!!!...Jin pleaded to him trying to calm him down.
He just kicked the air angrily.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------
Taehyung and Minji were sitting in one of the most expensive restaurants of Seoul.
.
The table was filled with different dishes although there were only two of them.

Hyung!.. You ordered so much!....Minji said looking at the dished displayed infront of them.

You were having a hard time in choosing Minji...so I ordered all of them!....Taehyung said showing his boxy smile.

Gosh Hyung...you'll never change...Minji said shaking his head.
Taehyung just laughed in return.

So..are you happy now Minji??!!... Taehyung asked taking a sip of his drink.

Yeah! You're forgiven now...!...Minji said waving her hand like a Queen who just forgave her servant.

Thank you your Highness!!... Taehyung bowed dramatically.
Minji laughed seeing Taehyung playing along with her.