3

AT THE JEON MANSION

Everyone was sitting at the dining table for their breakfast well...... everyone except THE JEON JUNGKOOK.He can't wake up on time.....

Maids were serving the breakfast

Maids were serving the breakfast.Mr Jeon was busy in reading the newspaper while Yoongi was on his phone examining some documents sent by his secretary.

Yoongi!....Mr Jeon called Yoongi keeping the newspaper aside.

Yes dad?!.....Yoongi looked up from his phone.

What happened with the meeting which was scheduled with the Lee's??... Wasn't it last day!?..........

Yes dad it was last day but...they postponed it to next week.....

Oh.... Aren't they postponding it again and again..!?

Yes dad but don't worry they won't postponed it again.....and I'll make sure of it...Yoongi said in his head..

Hmm..Good I expect it from you.Mr Jeon said proudly.
Mrs Jeon also smiled looking at them.

Okay now finish this bussiness talk and Yoongi leave your phone and start your breakfast.Mrs Jeon said taking a bite from her toast.

Yes mom....Yoongi immediately put his phone in his pocket and took a sip from his juice.

LIANA!!...Mr Jeon called one of the maids.

Yes Mr Jeon?!...Liana bowed and asked.

Call Jungkook and ask him to come for breakfast..

Ok Mr Jeon.... She again bowed and went upstairs....

IN JUNGKOOK'S ROOM

Liana opened the door of Jungkook's room and as expected it looked like a storm went from there.

(Just imagine that its messy)
The LED was on but its sound was mute.The curtains were wide opened.Cushions were lying here and there.Packets of empty chips could also be seen.Half empty glasses of juice were lying on the floor from which some juice was spilled which has dirtied the carpet.Liana made a mental note of cleaning it after yesterday.
She then turned her gaze to the bed on which the room's owner was sleeping soundly despite the sunlight coming from the windows....Indeed he was a heavy sleeper.