CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION (2)

PARK SEOKJIN

Elder  brother of Park Jimin

Elder  brother of Park Jimin.He owns a restaurant named "EAT JIN" that was once owned by his father.His father left him and Jimin in a young age that's why he couldn't complete his studies.

In order to live and provide Jimin a good life he starts working in the restaurant.
He couldn't complete his studies but wants jimin to achieve all his dreams.

Their father was a drug addict and he abused him alot therefore he still got nightmares of that...

He's so sensitive and fragile and innocent asf!....

Sweet like candy n soft like pillow and loves Jimin soooooo much and treats him like his own baby.

Never had a boyfriend or girlfriend and is still waiting for his Prince Charming.(only if he knows........)

Has saved his first kiss till now for only his Prince.🙂

Nicknames:Jinnie, jin, Seokjinnie etc.

Age:24 years.

JUNG HOSEOK

Son of a famous bussiness man of Seoul

Son of a famous bussiness man of Seoul.His father wanted him to join his bussiness but he had no interest in bussiness at all so he only chased his dream of dancing.

Currently he's learning dance from a company and he also teaches dance in an academy part time.

Loves his friends and can do anything for them.He's sweet but be aware when he shows his dark side...but otherwise he's a sunshine.

He knows that Jimin has a crush on him but he only sees him as his brother (did you hear BRATHER.......poor jiminie🥺)

He just wants to focus on his carrier so he has no interest in dating...he thinks that its just waste of time.

Nicknames:Hobi , hoba, Hope, Jhope, Sunshine etc.

Age:25 years.

KIM NAMJOON

Son of a famous bussiness man of Seoul

Son of a famous bussiness man of Seoul.His father owns a company named "KNJ CORPORATION".

Currently working as a CFO in his father's company.

He's so talented and has a very creative mind.

His company workers calls him a robot cause he lives life as a robot on a same routine.

He helps others and understands their problems...pure gentleman.

Wants his company to be on TOP.

Has love interest in no one ... but who knows the future...

Age:26 years.

MINJI KIM

(Just a random pic

(Just a random pic...I don't know who she's.....I wanted a pic for her character so just Google it)

Younger Sister of Kim Taehyung.

She's rude and has a very nasty attitude.

The Kim Taehyung from whom the whole world fears is so weak infront of her.

She knows that she has Taehyung's remote control and she uses it perfectly.........

She wants to control others life...

What she likes, she got obsessed with it ...

Consider poor people as garbage bags...
Inshort she's totally a bitch.....😬😬

Studies in SAFIRE UNIVERSITY SEOUL.....

Has a crush on ..........someone .....you will know later hehe😁.

Age:21 years.

.................................................................

NOTE:
This story also has some other characters but they don't need a detailed separate intro.They will get introduced along the story.....

So this is it for today..
Share your opinions about it....
Love you all💜💜
And I'll update soon....

Ba bye...