10

Jimin , Jack and Roger entered the locker room as it was the break after some hectic classes.
.
The locker room was filled with students voices and laughters.
Some were busy in chatting like they didn't talk for years and now got the chance while some were hugging each other like it was their last time.

Jimin could see a few students who were fake crying on each other's shoulders while the others were consoling them. Probably they were telling each other how boring the classes they attend were....well Jimin could understand them.. the department they chose was something more than boring. Isn't boring a small word for bussiness department students??!

Aren't they too dramatic?!! Roger's words broke Jimin's chain of thoughts and he noticed that they were already infront of their lockers.
Indeed...! He replied while turning towards his locker.

But its good they're funny....I wouldn't have been alive if I had to handle boring class fellows as well.....Jack said shaking his head and thanking God a million times for this blessing.

Yeah!! Boring classes, boring subjects, boring professors are enough...!!

Jimin was about to reply to Roger when a small rectangular shaped chit fell from his locker.
He frowned and crouched down to pick it up.
There was only one line written but it was enough to ruin Jimin's mood.

What is it??!!....Jack asked as he had put his things in the locker.
Roger also came to them as he saw that Jimin's face hardened after reading the chit.

Read yourself...Jimin said through gritted teeth and shoved the chit in Jack's hands.

~ I was feeling a little off
today but you've turned me
on again.~

J.K

Jack read the chit aloud so Roger could also know.
Roger looked at Jimin whose face was showing alot of emotions....anger, helplessness, ..and many more.

Jimin..!! You didn't talk to him???...Roger asked concernly getting close to Jimin.

I did Roger!! Not one time but hundred of times but he's not listening. He's enjoying this!!.....jimin said passing his hand through his hair frustratingly.

Min!! You've to do something!! That bastard doesn't understand the language of words....Jack sai holding Jimin's arm and turning him towards himself.

I have a few men...if you want I'll call them and they will kidnap him and take him to the sea port and-.....

Shut up Jack!!!!!!....Roger stopped Jack from telling the whole god damn scene they saw in the movie the previous day.
.
Jimin who was listening to Jack with wide eyes also came to his senses and shook his head as trying to shake those thoughts away...fu*k! He was really going to consider what Jack said...

Jack we're not a movie and you are not a hero here... Roger said being done with Jack.

Jack just rolled his eyes in return.

And what men you are talking about??! You still take pocket money from your Dad and can't go out without his permission and you have some men under you??!....Jimin asked with taunting voice.

Shut up!!!..Jack said angrily as Jimin was adding salt to his wounds.

Exactly!! Some men can come and beat him but would never work under him.... Roger also spoke as he got the chance to roast Jack.
It was very rare for Roger to have a chance to roast Jack... usually it was always Jack who was roasting him or Jimin.