1

Agh.....Taehyung groaned waking up after a wild night at the club....AGAIN.
He looked to his side and saw a girl lying there naked.
They were in a private room of the club.
Taehyung looked around and saw his and that girl's clothes scattered around the room.
He pulls off the blanket from him self and as expected he was also naked.He sighs standing up from the bed and went towards the corner of the room.
He picked up his briefs and Jeans and starts wearing them.
Meanwhile the girl wokeup and sat on the bed.
Hey Daddy.....The girl said biting her lips looking at Tae's bare upper body.

Taehyung gave her a blank stare and began walking towards the attached bathroom

When he reached the door he stops and says without turning back....
Pick up your clothes and fu*k off.I don't want to see your face when I come...Understood!! and yo this goes that goes..
The girl who was expecting a hey baby! just clenches her teeth as she can't say anything to THE KIM TAEHYUNG...

Rude Bastard.......She murmurs to herself.

After sometime Taehyung comes out of the bathroom wearing his clothes.

(Ignore the mike🙂)

He saw that the girl was still there with the difference that this time she was wearing her clothes.
Didn't I make myself clear earlier Anna?!...Tae asks while anger was visible on his face.

Oh Daddy!!..Why are you getting angry!?..I just wanted to give you my number. Anna says walking towards him and placing a chit on his hand.

Anyone asked for it..?! Tae says raising an eyebrow.

Anna felt a little insulted but she immediately stables herself.

Well...I thought that you should have my number....you know if you ever misses our wild night. Anna says winking at Taehyung.

Taehyung smirks at her and in a minute he ripped apart the chit and throws its pieces on her face.

Kim Taehyung never fucks a same person twice_Mind it !!

Yo_....Anna was going to say something when Tae cuts her.

AND if you ever can't control your hormones them go and rub your ass on the guy's face you were grinding on last night before you came to me. Taehyung says putting his hands in his jeans pockets.

Anna's face was now red from all the insult.
She was feeling so angry bur she can't do anything.

Now get lost!Tae says gesturing towards the door.
Anna just stomps her feet and went.

Filthy bitch...!!Tae mumbles after she left.

Outside the door Anna was standing with clenched fists.

My time will come MR KIM TAEHYUNG and then you will come to me on your own. She says mockingly and left.

......................................................

That's it for today ...I know its short but bear with it ...🙂
Actually its new for me so its difficult to type but I'm trying to improve so please cooperate.
I'll try to update soon.
Love you all 💜💞