6

Note: I didn't edit so there night be some mistakes plz ignore them🙂.

YOONGI'S OFFICE

Yoongi was in his office working on his laptop.His office was on the seventh floor while Mr Jeon's office was on the fifth floor.
Suddenly someone knocked at the door.

Come in.....He said without taking his eyes off from the laptop which was placed in front of him.

The door opened and Alice,Yoongi's personal secretary walked in.She was wearing a three-piece bussiness suit with black heels.Her hair were tied in a bun and eyes were covered with glasses.Her ear was occupied by bluetooth earphone.She held a tablet in one hand and other was hanging freely.....overall she looked completely professional.It was probably because of Yoongi's strict demeanour.
.

.

.

.
Alice stopped in front of Yoongi's desk and greeted him.

Good Morning Sir!!..

Good Morning Alice...Yoongi replied while his eyes were still fixed on the laptop.

Start speaking Alice....Yoongi said when he saw that she was standing still.

Oh! .. sorry sir I thought you were busy... She immediately apologized.
She continued when she got no response from Yoongi... probably he was still waiting for her to come on the main subject..(Yoongi being Yoongi🙄)

Sir..today you have a meeting at 9:30 which will end at 10:00...and 11 Mr Park is coming for a visit so you also have to attend him and..... She halted and scrolled through her tablet.

Yeah you also asked me to remind you that you wanted to visit the Finance department... Alice completed with a sigh.

"Hmm okay..."

And... Sir...

What is it Alice??!You know that I don't like it when people drag things....Yoongi said annoyed...fingers working fast on the laptop keys.

Ahm..sir... actually...the Lee's have..um-

Have postponed the meeting again??...... Yoongi said already guessing about the situation.

No sir....they have cancelled it...

Yoongi's fingers stopped for a second..just for a second and then again started moving...his face devoid of any emotion... completely blank.

Hmm..okay you can go now..Yoongi spoke calmly after a minute of silence.

Okay sir..Alice bowed and went.She stood outside the office looking back at the door feeling strange that Yoongi didn't get angry rather he showed a quite calm behaviour.... nevertheless she shook her head and went towards her cabin but little did she know thar she missed the dark look that passed through Yoongi's eyes.