9

V was lying on his bed looking at the ceiling after taking out his anger on the maid. He sighed and sat up. He looked here and there but there was nothing he could do. At last he decided to check up on Minji.
.
.
He stood up and went out of his room and walked towards Minji's room. His and Minji's room was on the same floor.
He reached there and knocked at the door softly as not to startled her.

Minji..!!! Can I come in???....He asked in a sweet voice smiling slightly.

Yes Hyung!!...He heard after a while and opened the door.
He saw Minji who was using her phone laying on her bed wrapped up in the blanket.

Good Morning Minji-ah...Taehyung greeted her good morning although it was noon. He came towards her and sat beside her.

Morning..hyung...Minji replied eyes still on the phone.
Taehyung frowned seeing this. It was very unusual of Minji to behave like this.Before whenever Taehyung come to see her she would always be so excited and gave all her attention to him....but now she seemed a bit distant.

Minji....Is there anything wrong??!.. Taehyung asked taking her hand in his own.
Minji huffed as a reply and put her phone away...but still didn't look up.

Minji!!...I'm asking you something.. what is it??..did anyone do something tell me!!.
I'll fu*king kill-.....

Hyung!! Please stop!..

Taehyung immediately stopped his ranting...

I'm not upset or angry with anyone but with you!!....Minji said looking up for the first time.
Taehyung eyes widened hearing her.

What!!You are upset with me??!!...Taehyung asked as trying to confirm that he heard it right.
.
Minji rolled eyes and pulled her hand from Taehyung's and sat up resting her back against the headboard of the bed.

Yes!!...I'm upset with you!!..

Wae??!!... Taehyung immediately asked biting his lower lip an act he always do when he's really anxious about something.
Taehyung became more anxious when Minji didn't reply.

Jinnie....!!please!..tell me what did I do??....Taehyung pleaded or better to say whined like a child.

Seriously hyung!!?... You are still asking me!!?.....Minji scoffed.

Minji-ah if you won't tell me than how would I know???!...
Taehyung was just a step away from kneeling on the ground and he won't hesitate to do that. He could do anything for her.

Minji looked at Taehyung and finally decided to take pity on him.

Hyung..!! You didn't come home for two days. You didn't call or text me...you know how much worried I was??!! On top of that you didn't even reply to my messages!!!....Minji complained and looked away with a pout.
.
There was complete silence in the room for a minute or so and then a sigh of relief was heard.