5

Taehyung was standing infront of Ryan with his hands in his pockets.He had a stoic face devoid of any emotion.You can't tell he was angry or not but Ryan and Mr Kim could easily tell looking at his red eyes that his red button had clicked......

Ryan was slightly trembling knowing his anger but she didn't make the mistake of looking down as she knew that how much this irritates Taehyung.Ofcourse working for him for five years she got some experience for these situations but she still couldn't stop herself from trembling....

Who made the breakfast for me???..... Taehyung asked in a very low voice.And Ryan could immediately saw the red signs..She knew that he was on his last stage...the lava was about to erupt...

S-sir.....A-a new m-maid.... She tried to say but couldn't stop stuttering.

If you stutter one more time I'll make sure that Zen will eat each and every bone of your body..... Taehyung said still with a poker face.
Ryan's eyes widened with fear.... already imagining Zen eating her mercilessly...

Taehyung stop it...!..it was just a coffee ca-...Mr kim tried to intervened when he saw Ryan trembling but he was cut off by Taehyung.

DAD!!!.....I don't want to disrespect you so please don't meddle in my bussiness....He said and again turned towards Ryan.

Now speak!.... Taehyung authoritative voice echoed in the room.

Mr Kim had become quiet knowing that now nothing can stop him.

Sir...A new maid....made it.Ryan said and only she could tell how hard it was for her not to stutter.

Call her...

Okay sir..!Ryan bowed and immediately went to call the maid

After sometime she came back with a very young girl.She was looking scared.... probably Ryan told her about the situation.

So you made breakfast for me??... Taehyung asked her looking straight in her eyes.

Y-yes sir....The girl replied looking down.

LOOK AT ME WHILE TALKING!!!!!!....... Taehyung suddenly shouted losing all his calmness.His poker face was now replaced by the anger....His eyes red and jaw clenched.
The girl flinched badly by his sudden outburst but immediately looked up.
Now many housemaids were watching the drama.Some were working but ofcourse their ears were fully focused on hearing the commotion.
Mr Kim had long gone Knowing that his presence doesn't matter and that he couldn't stop anything.

Y-yes sir..I m-made the b-breakfast....The girl repeated her words now looking in his eyes.

Didn't you know that I hate coffee???..

S-sir..Mam Ryan told m-me...but.....but I forgot..she said scaredly looking at Taehyung who clenched his fists tightly.

You know..I hate people who forget their responsibilities so easily.... especially my servants.It makes me so angry that I want to punish them so bad that they even forget the word "forget"....Taehyung said gritting his teeth and gave her a very evil smile.
The girl could feel a tingling sensation running down her spine.She understood the meaning of his words and immediately was on her knees begging for forgiveness.

S-sir please....pl-ease I ..I beg you Sir ...I will n-never do it again s-sir please just forgive me this time s-sir please....she pleaded grabbing Taehyung's leg.

RYAN!! Taehyung shouted ignoring the girl's pleas.

Yes sir??...Ryan immediately appeared asking for his order.