•F O U R T Y - F I V E•

NOLEE's POV
"Good morning!" A smiling Quinn said, walking into our bedroom.

"Good morning." I smiled, watching as he dropped his bag on the floor then jumped on top of me, Louie and Baloo not far behind him. Louie let out little whimpers, trying to snuggle his way under Quinn's arms.

"Hi buddy." Quinn laughed, moving to rest his head on my chest and let Louie snuggle in between us, Baloo joining him.

"Happy anniversary." I smiled down at him.

"Happy anniversary." Quinn smiled, looking up at me and placing a quick kiss to my lips. His hair was a little messy and he had bags under his eyes from traveling all day.

"How was the road trip?" I asked him, referring to the three game road trip they had around thanksgiving.

"It was good!" Quinn smiled. "Got a couple points and came home to a stunning lady in my bed. Life couldn't be much better."

I laughed, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him towards me in a searing hot kiss. He began to turn over to kiss me, but stopping once he realized Louie and Baloo weren't going to move. He chuckled against my lips, pulling away to shoo the dogs out of the room and into the hall.

😈⚠️NSFW WARNING⚠️😈

He had a smirk plastered to his face as he walked back towards me, climbing onto the bed and crawling to hover over me.

"I love you." He whispered, leaning down to attach his lips to mine. I felt as he moved the blankets away, taking them off of me. My skin prickled with goosebumps as the cool air hit me.

"Cold?" Quinn chuckled, moving his hands over my hoodie then up my legs and up to my hips. He sucked in a sharpe breath when his hands hit the lace fabric, or lack of fabric, of the lingerie I had put on just for our one year anniversary.

He pulled his hands up my body, bringing the hoodie with them. He tugged my arms out and threw the hoodie off to the side.

"Holy shit." He said under his breath, his eyes scanning over my body. "You are stunning."

"Thank you." I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling his head down to meet my lips. His hands moved to cup my breasts as he kissed me, his tongue sliding over my lips before slipping between them.

I moaned as his hands continued to move down my body, sliding between my legs and spreading them open. He released my mouth and moved to look down to my pussy. As he looked at me he gripped his t-shirt and pulled it over his head, then making quick work of his pants, pulling them down to reveal his cock pressing against his boxers. He also made quick work of those, throwing them off the bed and to the floor.

"You are something else." He smiled, looking down at me. He quickly dipped his head down between my legs, sliding his tongue between my folds, flicking against my clit. He then easily slid two of his fingers into my pussy, curling them against my g-spot.

"Jesus Quinn." I moaned, running my hands through the ends of his hair.

He continued his torture, skidding his fingers in and out of me, curling them against my walls, bringing me to the edge.

"Quinn!" I moaned, pulling on his hair as I came, my breath hitching in my throat. He began to slow down, removing his mouth and rising to meet my lips. I could taste myself on him as he kissed me, passion pulling us together.

He pulled away from me, reaching over to the nightstand to grab a condom. He quickly ripped open the packaging, rolling it down his length.

The lingerie I had chosen allowed him full access to me, the lace leaving my pussy exposed.