•F O U R T Y - F O U R•

NOLEE's POV
"I'm so excited!" I laughed, spinning around in Cole's bedroom with Gia getting ready to go out for Halloween. Or I should say over to the Demko's for Halloween.

"You've had such good costumes this year." Gia smiled. She had recently gotten a job in Vancouver and moved here with a few of her college friends. Cole now lives with Nils and Petey after Brock and Bella moved in together.

"Thank you." I smiled, finishing twisting the ivy up my leg. "I loved the one you did last night."

"Thanks bae." She smiled, spinning around. "How do I look?"

"Poisonous." I smirked.

"Perfect." She answered, slipping her arm through mine then opening the door.

Cole and Quinn both immediately turned to the door, watching us as we walked out. They were dressed as Harry and Marv from Home Alone.

Quinn started walking towards me, his eyes grazing over my body, up and down. "You guys look great." He smiled. "Mind if I steal your girl?" Quinn asked Gia.

"Of course." Gia smiled, leaving my side to approach Cole.

"You look so.. wow." Quinn smiled, placing his hands on my waist.

"Thank you." I smiled, placing my hands on his shoulders in return.

"Just a quick kiss." He whispered, leaning in and placing a short kiss on my lips before planting another on my cheek.

"Guys!" Brock shouted at me and Quinn. "Ubers here."

"Alright let's get going." Quinn smiled, placing his hand on my lower back to guide me out the door.

We went downstairs and climbed into the Uber, Quinn then me in the middle, with Bella on my right. She and Brock are dressed as Avatar characters. I wish I could tell you who they are but I really don't watch avatar like that.

We all made small talk on the way to Lexie and Thatchers house just outside of the city, sort of near Quinn and I's house.

Once we arrived Brock helped Bella then me out of the car while Quinn tipped the driver. I waited for him to come around the front, intertwining our fingers as we walked inside. He stopped me just outside the door, placing his hands on my waist again.

"One last kiss." He smiled, pulling me in to his lips. I kissed him back, passion filling the air. That is until Nils let out a whistle as the others walked up the driveway.

"That was hot." Elias giggled, raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Oh shut up." Quinn laughed, releasing my hips to push Petey, who was dressed up as Kevin from Home Alone to go along with Cole and Quinn. I'm still not quite sure who Nils is meant to be. I think he's the Pigeon Lady but I honestly can't tell.

"Come on let's loose these weirdos." Gia smiled, dragging me through the door.

The music was blaring, the lights turned down across the house. We walked in and I led Gia towards the wet bar in the kitchen.

"What are we drinking." Gia asked as I looked through the bottles of Alcohol.

"I want to make some Mojitos, I told Lexie to get the stuff." I laughed, pulling things from the shelves as well as two cups.

"Sounds tasty." Gia smiled. "As long as it's not some gross college drink."

"Ew I got over those a while ago." I smiled. Gia's a year younger than me, having just graduated from college this year. Once the drinks were done I handed her the cup I poured for her, then turning to the party.