•T H I R T Y - F O U R•

NOLEE's POV
"Marley!" I shouted from my room, needing the support of my friends. I tried to keep the tears from spilling but I couldn't. The pictures were everywhere. And I mean everywhere. TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, facebook, everywhere.

"What's up?" She asked, popping her head around my door. "Nol what's wrong?"

I sat up as she rushed towards me. She came and sat on my bed, moving close to me.

"Look at this shit." I said, handing over my phone.

"Holy shit." She whispered, scrolling through the screenshots I took. "Tessa! Quin! Come down here!"

I heard footsteps rushing down the stairs as the two other girls came into my room.

"What's wrong?" Quin asked, looking between the two of us.

"Look at this." Marley said, passing the two other girls the phone.

"You think that's real?" Tessa asked, examining the photos.

"Dude there's no denying it." Marley spoke.

"The worst part is the last time we saw each other he told me he loved me the way I was because I was feeling insecure about not being blonde." I said, my voice breaking.

"What the fuck." Quin spoke, grabbing my phone again. The girls passed the phones around, looking on various social sites, looking everywhere they could.

"He has no idea what's coming for him." Marley grumbled.

"And here I thought he was a great guy." Tessa rolled his eyes.

"Has he said anything about it?" Marley asked, leaning back in my bed.

"No." I said sadly.

"Well did you ask him about it?" Quin asked me.

"No." I answered.

"Guys it all over social media. He's obviously seen it. If it was a mistake he would've said something." Tessa rolled her eyes.

"Maybe." I spoke.

"Maybe just text him and ask about it?" Quin asked me, sympathy crossing her face.

"Yeah." I said, leaning to grab my phone.

"No don't talk to him!" Tessa said, snatching my phone away.

"No she should ask!" Quin argued.

"No she needs to block him." Tessa responded.

"I say she gives him a few days." Marley reasoned.

"What's a few days? Just ask now!" Quin replied.

"Everything! He could take time to think things over and explain!" Marley fought back.

"No he could just think of a better lie." Tessa argued.

The girls continued to argue back and forth about what I should have done. I gave thought to what they all said, but honestly I just needed time to think. As they were all distracted I leaned forward and grabbed my phone and began to leave my room for my office.

They all paused as I left and spoke at the same time. "Where are you going?"

"I just want some quiet time to think and work." I answered without pausing.

The next few days, and by few days I mean the rest of yesterday and all day today, I dedicated solely to my work. I spent hours in my office, hardly ever leaving. In the off chance I did leave I went searching for new and unique fabrics to use and work with.