•F O U R T Y - O N E•

QUINN's POV
"Do you guys have a plan for when you're going to tell your families?" I asked Alex as I took a seat next to him.

"I think once we get back from the honeymoon." Alex grinned, leaning back in his chair.

"Holy shit dude. You're going to be a dad!" Trevor smiled, throwing his arms around Alex's neck.

"I know." Alex smiled. "Remember how far away these days felt!"

"Yeah, now high school feels so far away." Jack commented, trying but failing to tie his tie.

"Dude come here." I chuckled, pulling my brother closer to me. As they shared memories from times past I looked at everyone in the room. First the boys from the NTDP were all here, Pat Moynihan, Danny Weight, Cole Caufield, Matt Boldy, Trevor Zegras, Dom Fensore, Jack, and Luke. Then Mika's brothers Dimitri and Dago, and Alex's brother Nick. Nick is the best man and Jack, Trevor, Cole, Dimi and Dago make up the groomsmen.

"You need to look at least put together." I spoke to Jack.

"Why cuz I'm walking Nolee down the aisle?" Jack laughed.

I smiled before answering him. "Yeah you'll look like shit next to her anyway."

"Wow thanks." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Quinn's just jealous that his girlfriend is your date." Trevor teased.

"Yeah I am." I smirked at him. "You're literally the only one who's walking down the aisle with their significant other."

Trevor brushed me off and turned to Alex. "Are you nervous?"

"Not really." He smiled. "I've always known she's the one for me."

"That's the life man." Luke smiled, sitting down and cracking open a beer.

"It really is." Alex smiled, sipping his beer.

"Lukes really acting like he knows shit about love." Pat smiled.

"Like you know anything!" Cole smiled, hitting Pat with his shoulder. "At least Luke has a girlfriend."

"And they've been together for a while." Jack added.

"He did break her heart to pieces though." Matt commented, raising his eyebrows.

"And he regretted it. I've been there done that. And me and Kiki have never been better." Alex smiled, leaning back in his chair. God he's so in love it almost makes me sick. Almost. But I can't say I don't want that.

My phone buzzed in my pocket so I grabbed it and pulled it out. The display lit up with a text from Nolee.

No❤️‍🔥🤤🫵💋🫰
Come outside :)

I slid my phone back into my pocket, knowing I didn't need to answer, she would already be there.

I quietly slipped away from the conversation, out the door and down the hall. Standing at the end was Nolee, facing away from me, her hair pulled back into a low ponytail, and a long black silk dress pouring down her body. I stood still, absolutely star stuck by her presence.

"You look..." But I couldn't finish the words stuck in the throat. "Stunning. Just stunning."

"Thank you." She smiled, walking up to me and placing her hands on my shoulders, smoothing them down the lapels of my jacket.

We stood in silence just looking at each other. I raked my eyes down her body, admiring the way her smile reached her eyes, no hair was out of place and the dress she chose hugged all her curves in all the right places.