•T W E N T Y - O N E•

NOLEE's POV
I rolled over, my head pounding.

"Nolee?" A voice said from behind me. "You ok?"

"Uh yeah, why?" I asked him.

"Usually you cling to me in the mornings, you've been rolling around a lot." Quinn said to me.

"Yeah I'm just hungover, I don't want to puke on you." I chuckled, closing my eyes to stop the room from spinning.

"Alright. I was going to make pancakes for breakfast. You should take a shower." Quinn told me, rubbing his hand down my back.

"But my head it hurts." I groaned, flipping over to face him. I moved close to his side, resting my head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and moved a hand to hold my head tight to his chest. The pressure relieved some of the pain I felt in my head. I relaxed myself into his grip, listening to his breathing. He relaxed me, made me feel better and safe. His free hand rubbed gentle circles on my lower back, relaxing me further.

"Feel better?" He asked, placing another kiss on my head.

"A little." I mumbled into his chest.

"Alright, well let me go get you some water and I'll start breakfast." Quinn told me.

"Ok." I answered, letting him go. He stood and kissed my cheek before he left the room.

I sat up, my head pounding. I groaned and fell into the pillows. I decided I would post on instagram since I love my outfit from last night and we took pictures.

❤ by bboeser and 4

by bboeser and 4.3M others
🏷️ lexlexdemko , gimarinozzi
📍 Vancouver, BC
nolee.nomee More think pink pls
6,210 comments
   _quinnhughes 🫣🫣
   lexlexdemko I love this set so much
   user539 I'm saying this is official
   tessafost I miss you
   _eliaspetterson It's a direct quote
      colemcward shut up
mikaangel I call wearing it next
user923 pick me bitch
user164 Aint nothin worse.
gimarinozzi 😍😍
marfrazier oh hey sexy
bboeser Cool says hi
adieandreson Awooga
nilshoglander #dance

I decided I would scroll for a minute, putting off my shower for as long as possible.

❤ by 1,290 people nhlgossip A follower sent us this photo and gave us permission to post! It shows Vancouver Canucks captain Quinn Hughes and a girl, believed to be fashion designer Nolee Tao walking down the Vancouver streets! Nolee is known to b...

by 1,290 people
nhlgossip A follower sent us this photo and gave us permission to post! It shows Vancouver Canucks captain Quinn Hughes and a girl, believed to be fashion designer Nolee Tao walking down the Vancouver streets! Nolee is known to be good friends with Alex Turcotte's fiancé Mika and Trevor Zegras fiancé Adie. Could they be in a relationship? We will keep you updated!

I groaned after reading the post. Of course someone took a picture of us last night. At least we're just walking together, but still they know.

"Hey you're supposed to be in the shower." Quinn smiled, leaning into the room.

"Yeah but look at this." I said, showing him my phone. He walked over and took it from me.

"Geez shit gets around." He sighed. "I can try to call PR but there's not much they can do."

"No it's fine, I just think it's strange." I told him.

"Yeah I agree." He said. "But breakfast is ready so just stay there."

I smiled and sat up in bed. Of course he's making me breakfast in bed.

He brought a tray in with pancakes and some yoghurt. As well as orange juice and of course a bouquet of flowers.

"When did you have time to get these?" I asked him.

"I asked Brock, he was going to get coffee." He smiled at me. I felt flutters in my stomach as he placed the plate down for me.

"Thats so nice of you." I smiled at him, leaning over to kiss him. He kissed me back, I could feel the smile on his lips.

"I know you love it." He smirked, digging into his pancakes. I smiled and ate my pancakes as well. He makes me feel so special, like I'm the only person who he sees or cares about. I know I'm not, and I shouldn't be, he has a family, teammates and friends, but for him to make me feel that way, thats special.

We made small talk, he asked me about my upcoming trip and I asked him about his upcoming games. I showed him some of the things I'm working on and he seemed genuinely interested which surprised me because usually men aren't huge on fashion.

"Alright, go get ready, I'm taking you on a date." He smiled at me.

"Ok." I smiled as he helped me out of bed.

"So go shower and make yourself all pretty." He grinned, pulling me close to him. "Not that you don't look pretty, I'd take you out right now."

"Well I'd fight you if you took me out looking like this." I said, pushing myself away from him.

"Really?" He asked me, grabbing my shoulders and moving me around.

I fake swung at him, punching him in the chest.

"Oof. You're strong." He said, throwing short, slow punches at me. I pretended to fight him back, throwing punches that hit his solid body. He laughed every time I hit him, the sound making my body sing. The response I have to everything he does is amazing.

He pulled me into him, swaying me back and forth. "I also have to shower so you better hurry up."

"We could save water." I suggested, resting my chin on his chest and looking up at him.

"I would love that, but I don't think Petey would appreciate it." He chuckled.

"Oh I didn't know he was still here." I laughed.

"Yeah, he likes to play scrabble and watch football alone, I usually go over to Brock and Nils because Petey likes it so quiet." He laughed. "But I'll come hang out."

"Ok." I said, walking towards the bathroom.