𝟎𝟎𝟗.

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 remember anything?" inquired Allison, addressing the two young ladies as they ascended towards the grand doors of the school

"They called it a fugue state, which is basically a way of saying "We have no idea why you can't remember running through the woods naked for two days."" Lydia elucidated, pausing just before the entrance to the school.

"But us personally, we don't care. we lost nine pounds." Sevyn retorted playfully, eliciting a slight chuckle from Allison.

"Are you two ready for this?" Allison asked, her concern faintly visible.

"Please. It's not like my aunt's a serial killer" Lydia reassured Allison, turning her attention back towards the doors. Sevyn gazed at her incredulously, offering an apologetic smile to Allison.

They strode into the school, and it seemed as though time itself stood still. For the first time in an eternity, Sevyn felt a twinge of self-consciousness, as every individual paused to gaze at the two young women—yes, absolutely everyone.

"Maybe it's the nine pounds" Allison suggested to both girls. Emboldened, the two of them stood tall and confidently made their way to their next class.

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

Sevyn was summoned to the principal's office at school, where she found herself being interrogated by the Sheriff regarding Isaac Lahey and his father.

"So you didn't know that Isaac's dad was hitting him?" the Sheriff inquired, hoping for Sevyn to divulge the truth.

"No Sheriff I swear" she truthfully affirmed. "I'm barley home myself to notice anything, I mean yea I noticed he had bruises on him but he told me that it was from Lacrosse and he swore that was the truth"

"Alright Sevyn, I believe you" he conceded, gesturing for her to stand.

As they departed the office, they caught sight of Scott and Stiles, with Stiles rather unsuccessfully attempting to conceal himself behind an upside-down magazine.

"Hi Scott" Stilinski welcomed him, before rolling his eyes at his son's feeble attempt.

"H- yeah..." Scott started to say

"This is pathetic, and sad" Sevyn remarked, laughing, as she snatched the magazine from Stiles' hand and promptly righted its orientation. "You two truly must cease getting into trouble," she advised, patting the top of Stiles' head, before gracefully walking away.