𝟎𝟎𝟏.

Sevyn hummed melodiously as the invigorating aroma of freshly brewed coffee permeated her senses

Sevyn hummed melodiously as the invigorating aroma of freshly brewed coffee permeated her senses. With graceful strides, she made her way towards the kitchen, where her aunt, Jenna Sloan, stood pouring herself a cup of the dark elixir.

Jenna turned her gaze towards her niece and bestowed upon her a gentle smile. "well looks who's in a good mood this morning" she remarked, proceeding to navigate towards the dining table. Her eyes followed Sevyn's every move as she gracefully poured herself a cup of coffee.

Sevyn took a sip from her cup, being careful not to spill a drop, and murmured, "Well, it is the first day of school, got to start the year off happy also I'm getting a ride with Lydia, so you don't have to take me."

A gasp escaped Jenna's lips, her strawberry blonde hair framing her face as she feigned disappointment. "you mean I don't get to drive you to your first day and take a bunch of pictures?" Jenna put on a mock pout and closed her eyes in an exaggerated display. "I... I can't believe this! I feel betrayed."

"Apologies for the letdown, Jenna, but I am growing up." She released a dramatic sigh and settled into the seat adjacent to her aunt. "Before long, one can envision a horde of miniature versions of myself roaming these premises."

The mention of miniature replicas of Sevyn caused Jenna to sit up abruptly, dispelling any trace of jest from her countenance. However, before she could formulate a retort, they heard a honking sound.

"There's Lydia" the young girl declared, placing her coffee cup in the sink and retrieving her bag from the hook by the front door. She hurried back and planted a quick kiss on Jenna's forehead before making her way outside to Lydia's car, where an impatient Lydia sat waiting.

As Sevyn settled into the car, Lydia accelerated swiftly. "Finally, it felt like I was waiting on you for hours" Lydia remarked to her best friend.

"It was merely three minutes, Lyds. There is no need for melodrama," Sevyn retorted, rolling her eyes in response. "Besides, you were early."

"Well..." Lydia began as she parked the car and gathered her belongings, "If I had arrived at the appointed time, we would have been late."

Sevyn conceded that Lydia had a valid point. The blonde had a chronic inability to arrive punctually, whereas Lydia was consistently prompt.

After several years of friendship, Lydia had hoped that Sevyn would adopt this habit, but alas, her efforts had been in vain. Consequently, Lydia resorted to collecting Sevyn early to ensure they were never late, yet Sevyn remained oblivious to the underlying intention.

Side by side, the two best friends made their way towards the school entrance, paying no heed to the individuals they passed.

"-Since the birth of Lydia Martin and Sevyn Sloan" Sevyn overheard someone uttering her name as she walked past two boys, causing her to halt abruptly and pivot to face Stiles and Scott.

She possessed only a cursory knowledge of the two boys. They shared a somewhat close bond, having been childhood friends. Their families were also acquainted, resulting in their paths crossing since infancy. Sevyn suspected that both Stiles and Scott had harbored feelings for her at some point, although she couldn't be certain.

"Aww, Stiles, how flattered I am," she fabricated a smile, which prompted a genuine one to materialize on Stiles' face. "But do refrain from such utterances in the future," she added, relinquishing her feigned smile. Stiles mirrored her expression, and Sevyn resumed her stride, hastening to catch up with Lydia.

Stiles turned to his best friend, wearing a perplexed expression. "Tell me, Scott, why do we maintain this friendship with her when all she does is deride and mock me?"

Scott shrugged nonchalantly. "Maybe because we grew up together and she's like a sister to us" he suggested.

"Yea a sister I never asked for" Stiles huffed as he and Scott entered the school, preparing to embark on another eventful academic year.

_______________

First chapter done ;)
I'm definitely not gonna be writing all of season one just some of it so I can actually start the story aka season 2

but i just started writing and I already love it and to answer your question no Sevyn isn't gonna be a mean girl, i mean she is but she isn't mean to the people who don't deserve it, she's mean to stiles yea because they're like siblings so she jokes with him like that

But I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as i already am ;) Bye!