𝟎𝟎𝟖.

Stiles was sprawled out over several chairs in the lobby of the hospital wing where Sevyn and Lydia were admitted, where he had fallen asleep and is talking out his dream under his breath

Stiles was sprawled out over several chairs in the lobby of the hospital wing where Sevyn and Lydia were admitted, where he had fallen asleep and is talking out his dream under his breath.  "Yea, just like that... no you first" he was muttering.

Melissa walked into the lobby and gave Stiles an exasperated look, but he remained asleep. Stiles giggles and snorts in his sleep, his hand falling off of the chair on which he is passed out.

Inside Sevyn's room, she had just woken up and wanted to take a shower and her aunt watches her closely from the chair in the corner.

"Do you want me to help you into the shower?" Jenna asked her niece worriedly; she knew what happened to her and she has yet to know if her niece was turning or not.

Sevyn sighed shaking her head "Jenna I'm fine, please stop" she told her as she wobbled into the bathroom attached to her hospital room.

Jenna sighs "Right well I'll just wait out there then" she told her walking out of the hospital room and into the hallway where she saw stiles laid out on some chairs in between the two girls' hospital rooms.

"He been here all night?" she heard Mr. Martin ask Melissa.

"He's been here all weekend."

"Goodness, he needs to get a life" Jenna shook her head.

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

Stepping into the steaming shower Sevyn let the hot water run over her body before she decided to wash up, just as she was doing so, she saw sprinkles of red droplets fall from the shower head until the water turned completely red, a dark red.

Just then she turned to see a shadow through her shower curtain, and she screamed then everything went black.

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

Sevyn found herself stumbling through the woods, completely naked and disoriented. She had no idea how she ended up there or what was happening. Suddenly, she heard footsteps and quickly turned around to see a brunette woman standing there, smiling softly at her.

The woman approached Sevyn and said, "Finally! I've been waiting for you, Sevyn."

Confused and still hazy, Sevyn took a few steps back and asked, "Who are you and how do you know who I am?"

"Laura, Laura Hale" The woman introduced herself "And I'm your cousin."

"My cousin?" she asked hesitantly "If you're my cousin then where have you been? and why have you been waiting on me?"

Laura explained, "I'm dead, and I need you to help me pass on to the afterlife."

Sevyn couldn't believe what she was hearing. She had a cousin named Laura, and now she was telling her that she was dead. Curious, Sevyn asked why Laura needed her to pass on.

"Because my prima pequeña, you have the ability to guide supernatural creatures to the afterlife. You're here to help them." she told her turning to a huge tree stomp "Shall we?" she asked Sevyn and she merely nodded.

Laura took Sevyn's hand and they stood upon the tree stomp, then a light started to appear, a very bright light "So what all you have to do is walk through that light?" she asked her cousin still confused by everything and Laura just simply nodded her head yes.

Laura turned to her cousin and looked her in the eyes "Tell Derek I love him and be safe prima pequeña, I'll be watching over you" she ended as she stepped into the light and Sevyn watched.

Sevyn watched as Laura stepped into the light, and then the light disappeared. Overwhelmed, Sevyn became lightheaded and eventually passed out. She would forget everything that just happened until the right time came.

— .•☆: *.☽. * :☆ •. —

A few hours had elapsed, and Sevyn found herself roused from her slumber by none other than her best friend, Lydia, who was also bereft of clothing.

"Oh, thank god you're okay" Lydia exclaimed, extending her support to help Sevyn rise. "What the hell happened and where are our clothes?"

Sevyn surveyed her surroundings, bewildered by their sudden presence in the forest and the inexplicable absence of their attire.

Suddenly, lights caught her attention, emanating from a cluster of shrubs. Seizing Lydia's hand, they approached the source, only to discover a multitude of police vehicles.

"Lydia? Sevyn? Lydia! Sevyn!" Stiles called out, his voice tinged with shock upon spotting the two young women.

"Well," Lydia shivered "Is anyone going to get us some coats?"

In his haste, Stiles stumbled over his father, fumbling to remove his own coat in order to offer it to the girls.

"Jesus" Sheriff Stilinski muttered, his expression reflecting a mixture of surprise and concern. "Yep, here you go" he added, retrieving two jackets from a deputy's possession and presenting them to the girls to cover themselves.