-14. makeup & underwear

KEONJIN SMILED AS SHE DRANK her strawberry milkshake. "i feel a bit better now that i've had something high-calorie, thanks go woon."

go woon had asked if she had time after school, and even thought she was supposed to go to the comic shop she decided not to as the girl was very sweet.

"i wanted to treat you to something more delicious." go woon said. "this is totally fine! i've done nothing much." keonjin smiled.

go woon slammed her hand on the table, and keonjin jumped back.

"because your mouth is so filthy, i figured we needed to wash it!" go woon yelled.

keonjin was terrified, and brought the straw down from her mouth.

go woon chuckled, "remember when you said that? i was so thankful on that day and at the festival too, unni." go woon said

keonjin put her drink down, "it's great to see you so happy. have those girls kept bothering you since then?"

"they talk crap about me behind my back of course. they said that i caked my face with makeup so i could perform on stage." go woon said.

"and they wonder how i could bare to walk about bare face after that."

go woon was saying it so nonchalantly, keonjin would cry if anyone said that about her.

"are you..okay after hearing those things." keonjin said.

"well, if i resent my own face because of their words that means that i acknowledge i'm ugly."

"so, i'm just going to ignore them and keep living my life the way that i am." go woon said.

keonjin chuckled, if only she didn't keep covering up her true features.

"you're so cool." keonjin said, and then got a bit sad.

"oh right unni, do you think you can teach me how to do makeup?" go woon said.

"makeup? sure!" keonjin said. go woon smiled and the duo continued to talk and drink their milkshakes.

eventually they left, catching the bus to go to go woon's house. keonjin looked around, she had been a few times when she and suho were still friends with seojun.

it seemed as if the house was foreign to her, and so she hoped seojun wasn't home.

keonjin crouched down as go woon sat on the couch.

go woon offered her water and keonjin denied, and started to do her makeup.

as keonjin did it she explained each product to go woon, telling her where it goes, how to apply it, and what it does.

soon enough keonjin got up to her eyes, but decided to go back and add more blush.

as she brush up someone's voice was heard, and a door opened.

"okey dokey yo. it's that true? yes! okey dokey yo!" seojun quietly sang, walking out his room with just underwear and an open robe.

"is that true! okey dorky yo, is that true? yes!" he said, dancing over to the kitchen.

"oh my gosh." go woon said, shaking her head at her brother. keonjin's jaw was down, and she was frozen in shock.