-03. dumb biker boy

"what's with her?" soojin asked. it was the last class of the day, and keonjin had been asleep all day.

"she was up all night, reading comics." sooah said.

"her and suho still go there? after all of these years, they really need to get over it. it's childish." soojin said.

"if it's what they enjoy...it shouldn't really be called childish." jukyung said, hesitantly.

"she texted me at 3 in the morning, with a video of her crying attached. she has finished reading her 3rd book of the night. and she starts getting ready at 5. poor girl." sooah said.

she started rubbing keonjin's back, as she was still asleep.

-

"why do i have to get the makeup for her, why can't she just get it herself." keonjin muttered to herself as she walked around in a makeup store.

sooah was on a date with tae hoon, but she needed new makeup products, so of course she trusted her amazing but tired best friend keonjin.

"i've never even seen this shade of lip tint." she muttered again, looking for the shade sooah had sent her.

keonjin decided to skip the lip tint, and go over to the powders, and to her surprise jukyung was standing there.

"lim jukyung!" keonjin called out as she walked over.

"oh hi keonjin." she said. "hey, i didn't know you come here."

"guess i'm uh, trying out some makeup." jukyung said. "well im here shopping for sooah because she's on a date."

jukyung smiled and nodded, and then her smile started to fade.

"what's wrong?" keonjin said turning around.

a group of four girls were walking together, with one picking out some makeup and putting it into a bag.

"do you know them?" keonjin whispered to jukyung.

the girls looked at the and jukyung grabbed keonjin's shoulders and turned them both around.

"hey hey, don't cry. what's going on. you can talk to me, you know?" keonjin said when she saw water coming into her friends eyes.

"heres what you asked for." a lady said, handing jukyung a product.

jukyung took and and then ran out, "wait up!" keonjin yelled chasing after her friend.

even after leaving the store, jukyung continued to run and so did keonjin.

"jukyung! come on!" keonjin yelled again.

keonjin caught up to her, and grabbed her friends shoulders, but at the same time a motercycle was coming towards them, and it quickly skidded to the side, the driver falling off in the process.

"what the-" keonjin said as she got off the ground, rubbing her slightly scratched knee.

"excuse me, are you okay?" jukyung asked walking to the driver.

"i got to see what idiot almost killed me." keonjin said following jukyung.

"oh no. are you hurt?" ju kyung asked.

the rider took off his helmet, shaking his hair, "han seojun?" keonjin said her eyes widening.

seojun tossed his helmet into jukyung's hands, and started to run away, as a bunch of bikers chased him.

"he's still causing problems with those people, after all this time." keonjin said shaking her head.

"you know him?" jukyung asked. "probably better than i know myself." keonjin sighed.