-05. morals

"so the weirdo from prince comics, is actually jukyung. and you have her running errands for you just so you don't tell?"

"yes."

"suho, that's literally blackmail." keonjin said hitting her brother.

he laughed, "it's just funny, i'm not making her do anything illegal."

"you're so weird." keonjin said turning to the office to pick up things she had to bring to a teacher.

"why is it so much." she said as she picked up the papers, barley seeing over it.

"what if i trip." she muttered as she walked quickly to get where she needed to be.

she felt someone bump into her and her stumbled back and groaned.

"lee keonjin..." the person said slowly. keonjin looked up, and of course it had to be seojun.

"i'm sorry." she said, trying to keep her sarcasm in her head.

he shoved her towards the wall, leaning his arm on the wall behind her.

seojun leaned close to keonjins face, as she put the papers down to be able to look him in his eyes.

this allowed him to move closer, and keonjin had to admit she was a bit nervous.

"hey, where's my helmet? i watched you run off with it." seojun asked.

"look unlike you i have a busy life , and i forgot." keonjin said back. "you forgot?"

"you must not have no fear." seojun chuckled. "why would i fear when i've seen the sweet, innocent side to you."

seojun ignored her, "you think i'm easy because i'm not doing anything?"

"do you remember that time you ate all of my bimbap i made? i'll bring some with your helmet tomorrow."

"if you don't bring it my tomorrow, be prepared."

"cool."

keonjin picked up the papers, and continued her way half blind to the teacher she had to get to.

"you lost the helmet, what do you mean you lost the helmet!" keonjin yelled on the phone with jukyung.

keonjin had given it to her so she could hide her face on a date, which now that she thought about it made no sense.

"my brother sold it, and i didn't know!" jukyung said.

"you have to get it back, seojun will never stop bothering me if you dont."

"don't worry, i'll make sure you get that helmet. even if it means my mom wanting to kill me." jukyung said hanging up.

-

"so, where is it?" keonjin asked the next day during lunch.

"my brother said he'll get it, but we fought and i'm pretty sure my mom almost put us both up for adoption."

"i told seojun i'll get it to him today. now i have to deal with that annoying good looking face of his."

"did you just call seojun good looking?" sooah asked. "no, i said he's annoying."

"you say he's good looking but he's annoying." soojin said laughing. "stop it, both of you."

then a loud crash was heard, and suho stood near the food servings helplessly, with his own food on the ground.

stopping the boy walking towards her, she knew seojun was the person who did it.

keonjin got up angrily, "you do you think you are shoving down my brothers food. i understand you have your problems, but that wasn't needed."