-08. motorcycle

after seojun and keonjin's silent bicker she cancelled his tutoring session, which left extra tension between the two.

the next morning keonjin walked to school on her phone, when a motorcycle passed by her.

"caught in the act." she said taking out her phone and taking photos.

"what are you doing?" he said walking over. "your mom told me to let her know when i see you riding a motorcycle."

"gosh i can't believe this." seojun said shaking his head. "that's why you shouldn't ride it when she says not to."

"are you my moms mafia?" keonjin laughed, "mafia? you mean spy?"

"it's the same thing. aren't they both bad?"seojuj said.

he then smirked taking out his phone, scrolling on it.

then he showed keonjin a photo of her cake all over her face.

"why do you still have that." keonjin said, her eyes widening.

"it's funny, why would i delete something that's funny."

"it's embarrassing!"

"well delete that phone, while i ask nicely."

"hey, han seojun, seojun!"keonjin and she started to chase seojun.

"delete it, delete it?" she yelled as she chased him." "you first!" he yelled back.

-

during lunch, keonjin got up to get napkins for her table when she spotted seojun and his friends looking at his phone while laughing.

"he's not showing them the picture. are you serious?" she said quietly.

"that's nose hair!" one of them yelled. keonjin gasped, holding her nose. "nose hair?"

she looked around for anyway to get him off his phone, and spotted his motorcycle keys hanging out of his pocket.

she ran over, taking it, and then caught his eye and waved it in his face.

"hey!" he yelled and keonjin started running away.

she ran all the way outside, already starting to loose her breath. "hey lee keonjin. give it back to me while i'm being nice!" seojun yelled.

"come here. give it to me." he said grabbing her arm.

"what?"

"first my helmet, now my keys. what's next my entire motorcycle."

"you got your helmet back, but you won't be getting these keys back."

"get your hands off my sister." someone said.

"what's with you." seojun said scoffing at the boy in front of him. "great now i'm third wheeling." keonjin whispered.

the boys glared at each other, "does me being around your sister bother you? are you afraid i'm gonna hurt her?" seojun said.

"you know what, take your keys. i'm leaving. deal with this over some food, please." keonjin said, speeding away before she got in trouble again.

-

"meet me at the karaoke place, maybe you could've told me how far it was." keonjin muttered as she walked towards a karaoke spot her friend with at.

once she got there she found the room they were in simply by how loud they were singing.

"keonjin!" sooah said running to her friend. "we're about to sing your favorite song, Fancy by TWICE!" sooah said.

"i'm good, i'm more tired. but i'll dance in my seat." keonjin said sitting down.