-02. prince comics

keonjin walked slowly to her closet to get her jacket, after putting on her shoes.

sooah had dragged jukyung and their other friend soojin to hang out in the mall, keonjin's least favorite thing.

she immediately got herself out of the opportunity, coming to her apartment.

but she wanted to go to her childhood comic book store, a place she hasn't gone in years.

it was her escape from anything relating to her mom's sickness, and eventually her death, and the forbidden title known as her father.

she missed it, so after relentless threatening and bribing she got suho to go with her.

keonjin left her apartment, going to the one next to her's that was suho's. "hey come on." she said knocking on his door.

suho opened the door, still putting his coat on. "hello to you too." keonjin hit her brother's side as they started to walk.

"stop it, you're extremely aggravating." suho said stepping on keonjin shoes.

she laughed at her brother's annoyed face, keonjin always made it to girl to make suho laugh, or be annoyed at her.

"so are you excited to go back to prince comics?" keonjin asked.

"i went there a few days ago."

"without me? you could've asked. it's not like i'm more than 2 steps away from you."

suho turned to keonjin and started to laugh, "i might be that close to you but i might miss you because of how short you are."

suho smiled widely when keonjin's smile faded, glaring at suho.

"see you even have to look up to talk to me." suho said.

"i don't even look up that much! youre like 4 inches taller than me.

"and you're supposed to be older?"

"at least i'm better in jiu-jitsu."

"you wish keonjin."

keonjin rolled her eyes as she opened the door to prince comics.

when the twins got to the front, there was mr.prince eating rameyon.

"hi mr prince!" keonjin smiled when she saw the man.

"suho, is this your girlfriend?" he asked. "no, no no, ew. that's keonjin. my sister?"

"remember me, i used to cry over romance comics all the time. especially over the one where the girl fell in love with the biker girl. i'll never forget that."

"please don't start crying." suho said bluntly. "keonjin, wow you look different then when you were younger."

"yet she still acts the same." suho said. "i swear-"

suho just laughed and walked to the back to find a book.

"you're so lucky i'm wearing boots or i would've started wrestling you."

keonjin stopped as she found the romance comics,and suho continued to the back where the horrors were.

"there's so many new ones, my gosh. i can't wait to read every single one."

keonjin read the synopsis of many books, the stack in her hand increasing quickly.

"enemies to lovers, girl who has a troubled past meets a boy you raises her mood. oh this is my type of romance."

keonjin went to the back, with the stack in her hand, ready to read the enemies to lovers comic she picked out.

"why is she eating so fast?" keonjin whispered to suho about the girl you was sitting on the couch eating rameyon.

"no idea." suho responded. keonjin walked to the couch, sitting next to the girl and opening the comic.

suho suddenly took a book, and passed it to the girl. "you can read it first."

"not it's okay." she responded. "you  threw yourself at me just so you can take it. so go ahead and read it." suho said leaning in the chair and reading.

"keonjin, another romance. i'm not in the mood for you to come to apartment crying again." suho said bringing his book down.

"i won't cry don't worry. this isn't a sad one." keonjin said flipping a page.

"hey. do you live nearby?" the girl suddenly said.

"i'm not trying to dig into your lives or anything, you guys just have great dances. and i haven't seen you in this neighborhood."

"then that probably means we don't live in this neighborhood."

"so why did you have to crawl out to this place?" the girl whispered, pretty loudly.

"we didn't crawl. we both started walking at 11 months old." keonjin spoke

"you started at 1 years old. 12 months and 3 weeks." suho corrected.

"please be quiet and read." keonjin said, aggravated.

"oh i see." the girl said.

"we're 18 years old." suho said. "you look my age  so i don't feel comfortable sharing honorifics with you."

"how old are you even." keonjin asked.

"uh, im 15. im in 8th grade."

"eighth graders are usually 13, but okay."

"you don't look younger than me. ma'am" suho said.

the girl laughed awakwardly, turning away from the twins.

"i'm kidding, i'm 25 years old. i'm way older than you."

"i guess we're the same age." keonjin raised her book back up.

the girl quickly  drank all of the rameyon juice, "gosh i'm so full."

she flipped the pages in the comic quickly, "this is so fun. here you go."

"you're done already?" keonjin asked. "i'm a quick reader." she smiled.

"eating in my hobby, ill be off now." the said grabbed her bag and leaving.

her shoe slipped off, making her stop in her tracks.

she turned, grabbed her shoe and then ran out.

"what an interesting encounter." keonjin said rasing her book.

"she's interesting, don't you think?" suho said.

"i think, i don't care." keonjin said smiling sarcastically.