-13. parent problems

"KEONJIN CAN WE LEAVE...PLEASE." suho said, walking to his sister with his jacket in his hand.

"yeah of course." keonjin said, picking up her stuff and leaving.

as the two walked to the bus stop, nobody talked. keonjin ended the silence saying, "aren't they singing outside? why'd you want to live, i know you love music."

"i just..wasn't in the mood for it." suho said, and keonjin nodded even thought she knew her brother was lying.

they got on the bus, then both knowing all they wanted was to go back into their respective apartment, keonjin wanting to cook for her and suho, and suho just wanting to relax.

the bus ride felt slow, and eventually it sped up once the twins began to tell about random topics.

after 30 minutes they arrived at the their complex after walking from the bus stop.

they were both worn out from talking, and were walking up the ramp in a comfortable silence.

a car pulled up as they walked, keonjin and suho both ignoring it.

the car door opened and a voice said, "did you just get back."

that was was too familiar, not a good familar..a bad familar.

keonjin and suho both stopped, the persons footsteps getting louder as they walked.

keonjin and suho both turned, meeting their biggest mutual energy..their father.

"why are you here without notice?" suho said bluntly.

"did you eat?" their father asked. "we ate so you can leave now." keonjin said.

"you're both chasing me out even thought it's ben a while since i saw you?" he said.

"you're homeroom teacher called me this morning about the parent teacher conference."

"wow amazing. it's lee ju heon!" a girl said, as she came out with her significant other and took a picture.

"pictures aren't allowed!" the body guard at the car said and she apologized before they left.

"you're not going to that parent teacher conference, hell no." keonjin said getting angry.

"yeah, i'll let you know you'll probably be busy." suho said.

"i cleared my schedule. by the way, what do i need to prepare for this meeting."

"it's my first time so i'm kind of nervous."

"i told you, keonjin and i don't want to be known as you children in school." suho said.

"all the teachers know you're lee ju heon's kids. what will they think of me if i don't visit the school once."

"they'll think the truth, that's you're a pathetic father. because you are. so don't try to act like one after 19 years." keonjin said, before walking away.

"we need to rest, so please leave." suho said, following his sister out.

keonjin went inside, slamming her door as she did.

why does her father thinks he has the audacity to waltz into their development and try to win his kids back.

believing he can go to a parent teacher conference in their senior year of high school after never going for years, it was making keonjin mad.

and because of this, keonjin took out a pan, went in her fridge and took out some beef and began to made beef bulgogi.

if she was stressed, anxious she solved her problems by cooking, and even thought she wouldn't be done till 11:45 keonjin was still going to cook.

it was the only way she could control her emotions, other than that she would've been a wreck.

-

keonjin walked into school the next morning, almost sure her father didn't listen and was doing to strut his stupid legs into school anytime soon.

it's not like he really had to go to the conferences. keonjin and suho always got 1st or 2nd in their class, whether keonjin got first and suho got second or suho got first and keonjin got second.

and then soojin gets third, which she clearly gets mad about everytime.

so, as lunch rolled around keonjin thought she was safe, sitting eating her food as she talked to jukyung, soo ah and soojin.

suddenly hyeon gyu can inside the cafeteria, pointing at keonjin and suho.

"oh my gosh!" he yelled. "lee suho! lee keonjin! you're dad is lee ju heon?" he said loudly.

everyone talked loudly, looking at the twins. "what? the celebrity?"

"yeah the celebrity lee ju heon!"

"wow! oh my gosh!"

"lee ju heon?" jukyung said as she faced keonjin.

"people said they saw him in front of the counseling room." hyeon gyu said:

"wow! that's amazing!"

"hey keonjin, my mom's a huge fan, could you get me his autograph and give it to me in study lesson todsy?"

"shit!" keonjin said loudly before striking out the cafeteria, and suho did it at the exact same time.

nothing but some good twin telepathy.

keonjin and suho both walked to the parking lot, not seeing their father anywhere.

they then walked to the side of the school, where people sometimes park if there is so space.

and there he was, with his assistant who went everywhere with him.

"why'd you come." keonjin said, anger laced in her tone.

"it's lunchtime, have you eaten?" ju heon said. "we both told you not to come to school." suho said.

"don't you think you're being shameless by showing up like this." suho said.

"ju sama!" someone yelled, running over. it was ju kyung's mom, and ju kyung was trying to stop her from going over.

"nice to meet you again." ju heon said. "yes." ms. lim said giggling.

"oh wow, these are your kids. keonjin-ah i knew you resembled lee ju heon! he is your father!"

"unfortunately." keonjin said with no emotion. "ah you're so blessed to have kids like them." ms. lim said again.

"ah yes." ju heon said. "you're, keonjin and suho's classmate right?" he said to jukyung.

"yes, hello." jukyung said bowing. "i'll be going." suho said suddenly then left.

ju heon laughed, "is he that prickly in school, too?"

"yes. a bit." jukyung said. "well i wonder why." keonjin snapped at her father.

"and she's a bit snappy at school too."

"uh-"

"learned it from the best." keonjin said, leaving in annoyance.