I Will Twist The Knife And Bleed

Dean is unsure of how long it's been since he watched your limp body being dragged out of his sight. All he knows is it's been too long, and scares him. He hears voices outside in the hallway. He thinks one of them is yours, but what side of you?

You approach the two demons standing watch outside of Dean's room. Their eyes glide over you. You are in nothing but a long coat and high heels. "Open the door." you command.

"We have strict orders from Asmodeus, not to let you in without him." The tall one replies.

"I said, open the door and step aside!" You bark.

"I'm sorry, but we have strict orders." the other persists.

Your eyes glow green as you raise your hand, flinging the tall guard down the hall. You turn and look at the other one, trembling in his shoes. "If I recall, you all bowed to me as your Queen, not Asmodeus. I suggest you walk away and let me finish what I started."

The guard looks at the other demon slumped on the ground. He quickly adjusts his attitude. "Yes, Your Highness. Forgive me?" He rushes down the hall to his companion and helps him up; they continue down the hall, leaving you alone.

Dean can hear the commotion outside his door, and his gut tells him he won't like what walks through that door. The door slowly opens as you step through and close it behind you. You stand silent for a moment, letting Dean take in your appearance. You shrug the coat off, allowing it to pool at your feet. Dean swallows harshly as his eyes rake over your body. You're dressed in a black and red corset with a garter belt and stockings, and a pair of black, red-soled Louboutin's adorn your feet.

"I know daddy wants me to make you scream. I think you might enjoy what I have in mind.." You purr as you drop to the floor and crawl closer to him.

"Freya, you know me, I'm always ready for some fun, but I can't believe I'm saying this, this is not the time or place." He says, knowing it's the demon side of you talking but can't stop looking at your body.

You sit on your knees in front of him. You start to run your hands over your body. "I can't disobey Daddy again, and if you want, I can make it hurt so good." You whine softly as you hold his gaze.

The way you talk about Asmodeus sickens him. It's twisted and almost perverted. There must be a way to break his control over you. "I won't let you do anything to make him happy." He growls, trying to control the overwhelming urge to rip your clothes off.

"What about doing what I want? What about making me happy? You can do it so easily, Dean. Join me, sit at my side as my king. We can rule Hell together." You purr as your hands glide up and down Dean's jean-clad thighs. " I saw the light in your eyes at Spike's as we fought those monsters. You miss that; you were meant for that, and you can have that rush every day. Stay with me at my side and rule Hell with me."

You lean in, your lips hovering in front of Dean's mouth. "Freya, I won't ever do that. I won't hurt innocent people for you." He breathes back, his eyes never leaving your lips.

You crawl up into his lap and straddle his legs. "Oh baby, you know there is never anything innocent when it involves us." You slowly start to grind against Dean. He lets out a low groan as his lips forcefully crash against yours.

"Freya, why do you do this to me?" He moans.

"Because I can, love. That's why." You snap your fingers, and the shackles holding Dean release. Before they can even hit the floor, his arms are wrapped around you, one hand pulling you tighter against him, the other braided into your hair. He pushes his tongue against your lips, needing entrance. You part your lips and allow him to dominate your mouth. His hand moves down your side and comes to rest on your hip. His fingers squeeze into your flesh as he helps you move your hips in a steadier rhythm.

His mouth leaves yours, his lips tracing your jawline before he glides down to your neck. He slowly kisses and nibbles that sweet spot that makes you melt. "Dean." you mewl against his ear. His grip tightens on your hip at the sound of your voice. You can feel him hardening under you with each movement.

You run your hands up into his hair and tug just enough to make him elicit a groan into your shoulder. With his hand still entangled in your hair, he lays back, bringing you with him. You continue to move your hips, quickening the pace. You sit up, continuing to rock your hips back and forth. Dean's hand slides from your thigh and eases under your underwear and garter belt. His thumb applies just the right amount of pressure as he rubs gentle circles across your aching bud. You let your head drop back as pleasure spreads out from your core to every inch of your body.

Your breath quickens, as does his thumb. "Dean, stay with me?" You plead with a whine. Your hand has moved behind your back and now rests on a dagger hidden under your garter belt. You lean down, your mouth crashing against his, desperate and hungry. "Please." You whisper into the kiss as your eyes flash black for a second. Your hand slowly brings the dagger out from behind your back.

"You know I would rather die than rule Hell with you." He says raggedly as the knot in his stomach continues to tighten.

You break the kiss and look into his eyes. " I know. I'm sorry." You say as you sit up, the dagger raising above your shoulder.

Dean suddenly sees a glint in the corner of his eye and realizes you have a dagger raised above him. "Freya?"

"I'm sorry." Before he can stop you, you plunge the dagger into your chest.

"Freya!" Dean screams as he sits up, grabbing you and pulling you against him. "What did you do?" He goes to remove the blade from your chest that has more than likely pierced your heart.

"Don't touch it." You say weakly. "I'm sorry, my love. It's the only way for you to escape."

"No, Freya, not like this. I'll find a way out, or Sam will come. Please." He begs as tears start to form in his eyes.

Your hand is still tight on the hilt of the dagger. "It's the only way. Asmodeus can't control my demon side if I'm dead. I've marked a path for you. Look for the small star on the walls. It will guide you out safely. I'll come back to you, I promise." Your eyes flutter and roll back; Dean knows he's losing you. "Don't remove this and take me to Rowena. She'll know what to do."

Your eyes are barely open now. "Freya, please!"

Barely a whisper leaves your lips as you take your last breath. " I love you."

Dean can feel your body become heavy and limp in his arms. He knows you're gone, but he can't get up yet. He presses his lips against your forehead, kissing it softly. "I'll get us both out of here, I promise."

He stands up, cradling your body in his arms, and heads for the door quietly. He is careful not to disturb the blade in your heart. He cracks the door slowly and looks out into the hallway. It's empty, so he cautiously steps out, looking for the markings. He sees a small star with a tiny arrow at the bottom of the wall. He quickly follows the markings and somehow makes it out of the building without seeing a demon or Asmodeus. He doesn't know what you did, but it worked.

He gets both of you away from the building before anyone notices you're gone. Once he has put a reasonable distance between you and Asmodeus, he finds an abandoned gas station to take cover in. He slumps against the counter, sliding down with you still cradled in his arms. He quickly pulls out his cell phone and dials Sam.

"Dean?" Sam answers on the other end.

"Yeah, Sammy, it's me." He says, a little winded from carrying your dead weight for so long.

"Dean, where the Hell are you? Where have you been?" The questions fly from Sam.

"Asmodeus had me hidden in a dungeon. I need you to listen to me, Sammy. There is an old gas station out on Route 6 just before the turn-off for the lake. I need you to come get us; I don't know how long she's got." Dean rattles off as he watches your lifeless face.

"Yeah, I think I know where that is. Wait! Did you say us? Is Freya with you?" Sam quickly replies.

"Sammy, I need you to hurry. She..she stabbed herself in the heart so I could escape. I think it's some spell, but I don't know how long she's got. Please, Sam, just get here." Sam could hear the fear in his brother's voice. He'd only heard that a few times before.

"I'm already on my way, Dean. I'll be there soon." As Sam hangs up, Dean can hear the roar of Baby's engine.