You'll Be Seeing Me In Your Dreams

Sam opens the door as Dean carries you over the hotel room threshold.
"What the hell was happening back there?" Sam says as Dean lays you down on his bed.
"I have no freak'n clue. All I know is those were demons not vamps." Dean exclaims with a hint of frustration in his voice. "Whatever is going on her and her blood are somehow involved." His gaze trailing back to your body on the bed.
You startle awake and scramble up the head of the bed. You notice the two men standing at the edge of the bed, they look familiar but not the surroundings.
The one with mesmerizing green eyes reaches out his hand. "Hey it's ok. You're safe here."
Things start to become clear again. You recognize them from the bar, the one bought you a round. As you start to sit up you feel a burning along your collar bone. Your hand instinctively touching your skin. You wince at the pain and pull your hand back, the tips of your fingers stained red with blood.
"We need to get that cleaned up" Sam declared as he rummaged through a duffle bag.
Dean sat down on the bed looking at you with sympathetic eyes. "You're safe here. My names Dean this is my little brother Sam. What's your name?"
You remain with your back against the wall defensively. " Yeah, I remember you from the bar." You look over both men sizing them up. You decide that you can trust them. "Freya..my names Freya."
You finally let your body relax a little. Sam hands Dean a bottle and some gauze. He inches closer to you slowly. "Can I clean that up for you?" He asks.
You look down at your ripped and bloody shirt. "Yeah, I guess." You bring your hand to your head trying to clear the rest of the fog from your brain. "What happened? How did I get here? WHERE is here?" You as quizzically.
Sam gives you a gentle look. "We were hoping maybe you could answer that. Do you remember the guy you throat punched at the bar?"
Dean douses the gauze with alcohol then hovers it over the open wound. He waits looking for consent, you nod your head yes. "This is going to hurt, I'm sorry."
He dabs the wet cotton over the wound, it burns but his touch causes a different kind of burn in your chest. His eyes meet yours as he slowly cleans the wound on your chest.
You break the hold of his gaze and look back up at Sam. "No, I don't. I've never seen them before tonight. What do they have to do with it?"
"What do you remember about tonight?" He asks while your eyes travel back down to the rough hands placing a couple butterfly bandages over the wound.
"I remember dancing with Jenn..Wait, were is Jenn? Is she ok?" You panic at the thought of your friend hurt or worse.
Sam touches your foot at the end of the bed. "She's fine. Those guys drugged you both but Katie got her to the hospital."
You bring your hand up to your head as you start to recall the events in the alley. " The other one's eyes were black...Wait, you stabbed one of them! Who...what were they?" You demand.
"Look we'll tell you the truth but then you have to do the same. Deal?" Dean says, his hand rests on your thigh. His touch sends a jolt of electricity through your body. You're enticed by this man, you feel like you can trust him and his brother.
"Ok, so what the hell really happened in the alley?" Your eyes darting between the two brothers.
Sam and Dean tell you who they are and what they do. You sit there trying to take it all in. "So monsters and things that go bump in the night are real and you kill them. You thought vamps killed those girls so that's why you're here but it was demons that attacked me in the alley. Am I getting this all right?" You say rather calmly.
"That about sums it up. It can be a lot to process, we know." Sam sits at the foot of the bed straddling a chair.
"No, not really. I've always thought the thing under the bed was more than just a kids imagination." You replied.
Dean is rather impressed with how you are taking the news. You're even tougher than his initial thoughts of you. "Alright now it's your turn. You said you never saw those guys before. Do you have any idea what they wanted with you or your blood? One of them said, you were the one they were looking for. Why would demons want your blood?" Dean rapid fires the questions at you.
You return with the same staccato. "No, I swear I've never laid eyes on those creeps before tonight. I have no idea what they meant or why they would want me."
Sam leans in to break the unusual tension rising between you and Dean. He can't tell if it's defensive or sexual in nature. "Have you ever had anything like this happen before, anything out of the ordinary or unexplainable? Whispers in the winds, shadows moving out of focus, smelling sulfur?"
"No, never. I'm just ordinary, nothing special about me." You explained.
"You're far from ordinary." Dean muttered under his breath. You hear it and glance his way. Sam clears his throat to draw your attention back to his questions.
Your brow furrows as you start to think of something. "I mean, I don't think it was monster related but about three months ago a couple of guys tried to mug me and shove me in a van in a parking lot. They were scared off by a security guard but they grabbed my purse. A few days later my apartment was broken into and ransacked. That's why I moved in with Jenn."
Dean looks back at Sam and they both nod knowingly. Dean stands up as he talks. "Ok that settles it. You're staying here with us tonight and then you're coming home with us until we can figure out what the hell is going on."
You try to stifle a yawn with your hand. Sam looks out the window scanning the parking lot just for measures. Dean rummages through his bag. "Uhm, you can take my bed tonight. I think these might fit you at least until we can get you some clean clothes." He hands you a pair of grey sweats and a Metallica t-shirt. You follow his eyes down to your torn and bloody shirt.
"Thanks." You take the clothes standing up and head for the bathroom to clean yourself up. While you do Dean walks over to Sam as he watches out the window.
Without looking away Sam grumbles. "Can you hold off sleeping with her at least until we have some idea what we're up against?"
"What? I would never..." Dean retorts but is cut off by Sam's glare.
Sam leans over and grabs his jacket and slips his gun behind his waist band. "I'm going to walk around the hotel make sure we weren't followed." He closes the door as he steps out into the night air.
Several minutes later the bathroom door opens, you step out amongst a plume of steam. Dean turns stunned by your appearance. Your green hair is pulled up in a messy bun with tendrils skimming your shoulders. Your face clean and natural, you are dressed in just the t-shirt which barely covers what it needs to.
Dean is entranced as you walk up to him brazenly. "Here, they were a little too big." You explain as you hand him the grey pants back.
"Oh...thanks." Is all he can sputter out, watching how the hem of the shirt brushes the bottom curve of your backside when you walk. He shakes his head and clears his throat as he walks over to the small padded chair across from the beds.
You pull the sheets back and start to climb in. You look up at him watching you. "I don't really sleep with a lot on." You watch him swallow harshly.
"Oh really, uh ok." He stammers expecting you to take the top off also. Instead you pull off the thin bed spread and offer it to him.
"Here, it's the least I can do since you're giving up your bed for me." You turn back to the bed smiling to yourself knowing what you've done. You nestle down under the thin blanket and sheet. "I'm sorry I haven't said it yet but thank you for saving me. Good night, Dean."
"Nah it's ok. It's what we do. I'm just glad we got there in time to help you and your friend." He replies as he watches your close your eyes.
It's dark in the room but Dean knows he heard something move. He slowly tightens his grip on the Demon Blade as he opens his eyes. As he lifts his head from the back of the chair he was sleeping in he feels hands on his legs. He looks down to see you on your knees between his legs, hands on his thighs. "Wha...?"
"Shhh, you don't want to wake Sam. Unless you want to share?" You whisper as you stand up. You've lost the shirt and are wearing only a red lace bra with matching underwear. You slowly swing a leg over his lap straddling him.
"Freya, we..." He mutters under his breath as you start to rock your hips slowly.
You place your finger over his lips to quiet him, letting your head drop back as his hands start to wrap around your soft hips. A faint gasp leaves Dean's lip causing you to bring your head back up. "That's it baby, just give in." You coax as Dean watches your eyes suddenly turn to black.
Dean is snapped into consciousness by a firm hand. "Hey, you ok? I thought I heard you talking?" Sam says quietly trying not to wake you as you lay sleeping in the bed.
Dean shakes his head and rubs a hand over his eyes. "Yeah, I guess I was just dreaming." He assures as he stares at your body gently moving as you breath.