There's A Serpent In These Still Waters

Dean wakes up the next morning. He turns over to watch you sleep. He's loved before but not like this, he's not just happy, he's whole. He slides out of bed not wanting to wake you. He gets dressed, heading for the kitchen and some coffee. He steps into the kitchen to find Sam and Rowena already there sitting at the table. Dean walks in whistling with a spring in his step and a smile on his face. The pair watch him as he crosses the room to pour a cup of coffee.

"You seem mighty chipper this morning, deary. Is it safe to say you talked to Freya?" Rowena says with a smile as she sips her tea.

"Obviously the sounds didn't make it to your room." Sam says a little disgruntled at the loss of sleep you caused.

"Oh no, I heard dear. It's just something a mother tries to block out." Rowena replies.

Dean sits down next to Sam. He takes a sip and then looks at his brother. "You won't believe what Freya told me last night."

"Actually, I do." He replied

"How do you know?" He queries.

"I went to Rowena after I ran into you in the hall. I wanted to know what had you so worked up." He responded.

Dean looks at Rowena as she replies. "He was concerned about you, so I told him what I saw. I knew or at least I hoped that Freya would tell you the truth so I didn't think it would hurt to put his mind at ease."

"So you knew?" Dean questions.

"I had my suspicions. There was a deeper hurt in her voice when she told you about who she was. And how upset you were with her for hiding it. That's the kind of hurt you only see between a couple deeply bonded. Then when you came to me yesterday I could see the truth. For the record, I'm very glad you found each other again. Freya deserves to be happy after all this time." She expressed wholeheartedly.

You enter the kitchen and instantly lock eyes with Dean. You both smile at each other. You grab a cup and come over to the table. Sam kindly stands up. "Here, you can sit here." He moves over and sits next to Rowena. You turn touch Dean's face softly and kiss him sweetly on the lips. You reach for the teapot sitting in front of your mother.  "May I?" You ask.

"Of course, my dear." Rowena pours you a cup of tea. "It's your favorite. I wasn't sure if you would be happy or need comfort this morning so I rounded some up for you." She smiles at you as you take a soothing sip of the hot liquid.

"We couldn't be happier." You reach out and put your hand over Dean's resting on the table. "Even though the truth is out in the open now we still have the problem of who's after me?"

Dean pulls you closer to him, wrapping his arm around you. " We'll figure it out somehow and then put an end to it, I promise." He presses his warm lips to your temple reassuring you.

Sam clears his throat. "So I have a question. Does this make you my sister-in-law, now?" He  chuckles softly.

You and Dean are almost inseparable as you try to make up for a century of lost time. When you aren't together you and Rowena continue to read through volumes of books and multiple spells in hopes of finding some scrap of information on who is tracking you and why.

You've come up for air from Dean's room and head to the kitchen. You're going to need a cup of your favorite tea before spending more time with your mother.

Rowena and Sam are in the library when Dean finally joins them. "Seriously, do you two  ever run out of energy?" Sam asks looking up at his brother who has a grin on his face from ear to ear.

Dean pats Sam on the back as he walks around the table to grab a chair. "It's all about the pacing, Sammy. That and lots of hydration and plenty of protein bars too." He says winking as he sits down next to him.