I Wanna Be Your Slave, I Wanna Be Your Master

Crowley returns to find you sitting on the steps of the throne, he is followed by several of his minions with hand fulls of ancient volumes and scrolls. They are laid out on a table as he looks at you.

"I expected to find you sitting on my throne, to be honest." He states with some surprise in his voice.

"I shunned my power most of my life why sit on the throne of Hell? I have no interest in it." You reply as you walk to the table covered in dusty tomes.

He looks at you with a raised brow not quite believing you."Are you sure we're related?"

"Why would anyone voluntarily claim Rowena as their mother, otherwise?" You smirk.

"Only someone that knows Mother would say that. So, who is dear old dad?" He asks as you start to thumb through pages.

"Don't know. Mother wasn't one for long-term relationships." You shoot back

"Again, something we have in common. It seems mother has a penchant for one-night stands." He replies.

For the next several hours you scan books and scroll for anything that might stop Asmodeus as Crowley talks to you from his throne. You never wanted to know your half-brother due to his reputation. You realize you have more in common with the King of Hell than you thought, he actually despises Rowena as much as you do and your childhood practically parallels his.

"What about this?" You point to a drawing in the book. "The Lance of Michael? What do you know about it?"Crowley stands next to you as he examines the text. "That would most definitely stop him. You could kill an Archangell with that if you wanted to."

"Ok, then we need to find it. Do you know where it is or how to find it?" You excitedly reply."Well, I did have it once." Crowley somewhat mumbles under his breath.

"Had! You had it. How do you lose something like that?" You shout back."Have you taken a look around? This place isn't exactly swarming with upstanding souls, now is it, pet?" Crowley growls back at you.

"I thought nothing happens without your permission. No demon dared to cross you?" You say in utter disgust."It doesn't! There may have been a time or two that I was a little absent while it was in my possession." He spats back in the exact tone. The family resemblance is uncanny. "I will start a search for it and I would suggest you go back to your boy wonder and see what you can find there. There was only one thing the Men of Letters was truly good for, record keeping."

"Do a detect a hint of jealousy, brother?" You say with a cocked eyebrow."What?..No!..Squirrel?..Couldn't care less about the drooling idiot." Crowley quickly turns heading for the door.

"Did you forget something?" Crowley stops and looks at you still a bit flustered. "A ride home would be nice. I can't call Uber, now can I?" You sarcastically ask.

Dean, Sam, and Rowena are all anxiously awaiting your return in the library. Dean is doing his best to hide his concern over how long you've been gone with Crowley. He's not doing a great job of it. Rowena and Sam are doing their best not to talk about it

"Lucy, I'm home!" You whisper into Dean's ear from behind."Freya" Relief was heavy in Dean's voice. He stands, turns, and pulls you into a tight embrace. His hands cup your face as he looks into your eyes. "Are you ok? Did Crowley try anything?"

"Listen, Squirrel. I may be the King of Hell but I would never stoop so low as to hurt my kin. It'd be like you putting the moves on Moose over there." Crowley shivers at the repulsive image.

You lightly kiss Dean's lips. "I'm fine. As a matter of fact. I'm really good. We may have found something that will stop Asmodeus. Have either of you heard of the Lance of Michael?" You say to the room."I think I've seen it mentioned once or twice in a book or two. Do you know where it is?" Sam asks taking a few steps closer to you.