Operation Lightning Storm

Imperial new world mission report September 23rd 1934: Our campaigns against the fire nation have resumed. The 11th panzer army is gradually pushing them back north as we make our drive for Ba sing se.

We signed teh treaty of nations 4 days ago with teh avatar however teh fire nation princess refused to sign. However I have reason to believe that she no longer supports the war so I recommend that after the war we negotiate with her instead of imprisoning her. 

currently the 9th and 7th panzer armies are getting prepared to spearhead our wide open field offensive that will also begin to push the fire nation further west codenamed operation lightning storm.

our supplies are still fully intact for the operation and we have secured the loyalty of more of the natives of this world. However I feel I should inform you all that our big push attacks will be launched in 3 days on what the rebels call the day of black sun where fire bending will be powerless.

However we may need more air support soon as the day of sozin's comet also approaches near and in the case of the invasion failing we will need to ensure our control of the skies.

However until that time comes we will proceed with operation lightning storm. I await your input and orders. 

Signed Field marshal Tanya von Degurechauf.

(Shou-long).

after sending teh report to berun Tanya made her way into the main conference room where her generals were gathered except for Rommel who was in the si Wong desert preparing for operation lightning storm.

"Field marshal Degurechauf Mam." The generals all salute in unison including Visha.

"At ease. Are preparations complete for Operation Lightning storm. " Tanya says wasting no time getting to the point.

"Yes mam Rommel is in position along with Riffschnieder and they await your command to attack."

"Good tell them to begin as quickly as possible the sooner we end this war the better."

"Yes mam."

The next few minutes were just reports on the economic situation and political situation as well.

However half an hour later the meeting was interrupted by the sudden arrival of the avatar and his friends. 

"Avatar aang I trust you have good reason for barging in on this high level strategy meeting." Tanya says slightly irritated. 

"Yes this we have something urgent we want to discuss with you." Sokka says pulling out a map.

(1 hour later).

Tanya was sitting down in her chair with visha to her left as one of her generals started to rant at the avatar and his friends.

"No absolutely not your request is denied Avatar."

"General please listen to us. If our invasion is to succeed we need the support of the imperial army to help give us an advantage."

"I am aware of that but you fail to see that most of our men are going to be engage din heavy fighting and we need every soldier we can spare to push teh fire nation back."

"Could you spare some of these men." Aang says pointing to an area on the map where a large force of imperial forces were stationed.

"Are you mad that's the 1st panzer army and we need them to remain here in Shou-long to guard our main base and surrounding areas."

He was about to launch into another tirade but Tanya gestured for him to stand down. 

"Avatar do you believe this invasion will succeed." Tanya says glancing at the young boy.

Aang gave her a firm nod." Yes mam I Believe it will."

"Very well." Tanya says turning to visha."General Sereberyakov get 2 panzer divisions and 2 infantry divisions to go with the 8th fleet and you will aid the avatar in the invasion of the fire nation."

"Yes mam."

(Fire nation).

'Father are you certain that this plan will work."

"Azula how dare you question your fire lord. I've already told you that the home army wont fail us and we will have victory."

"Yes I understand that father but we will surely suffer heavy losses." Desperation in her voice.

"Azula silence yourself now. I will charge you with treason if you continue to protest the plan now go get ready."

Azula bowed and hurried to the throne room. 

??:It seems like Ozai no  longer cares about his nation for his daughter.

"Indeed I can see that now. We will have to work quickly to ensure the survival of our nation."

"What's the plan?"

"You will go negotiate with the empire on our behalf."

The mysterious figure took a step back in shock. "You can't be serious if you failed how can I do better." 

Azula smirked. "Simple use your new friendship with the avatar and then work from there."

Ins quote: I Think you all can guess who that person is. Also I know I'm leaving lots of questions for the plot of this story but If i covered everything this story would be 200 plus chapters. 

But if any of you have requests for bonus chapters i am more then willing to write them.

quote: Don't forget to light the fire in your homes this year.